4 Ways to Strengthen Your Communication Plan
- Best of the best. // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);8/1/2009, p28
The article offers information on the criteria and the purpose of the Public Relations (PR) Week Awards 2010 in the U.S. The PR Awards intend to raise the professional standards in the PR profession. The entries from corporations and marketing communication agencies must contain best strategy...
- THE COMPLETE PACKAGE. // Practical Accountant;Nov2005, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p16
Provides information on proper marketing technique. Media release from WebsterRogers; Techniques in media releases and information; Marketing and modern business communication.
- Image-Makers. Sangillo, Gregg // National Journal;7/2/2005, Vol. 37 Issue 27, p2150
Features Andrew Solomon, principal of Koru Communication Strategies, and the difference of the company from other communications and public-relations shops in Washington D.C. Derivation of the company's name; Senior consultants of the company; Career background of Solomon.
- CORPORATE ADVERTISING: PROCESS, PRACTICES, AND PERSPECTIVES (1970-1989). Patti, Charles H.; McDonald, John P. // Journal of Advertising;1985, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p42
In recent years, a number of internal and external forces have urged companies to pay increased attention to the role that corporate advertising plays in marketing communications strategy. Despite this increased importance, a comprehensive view of current corporate advertising practices does not...
- COMPANIES LOOK TO CAPITALIZE ON VIRAL VOICES. WALSH, JAMES // Workforce Management;May2011, Vol. 90 Issue 5, p8
The article focuses on the significance of letting employees share their voice in order to promote the company and its products. According to Rob Frappier, a community manager at Reputation.com Inc., it is a way to add value to the brand and it also allows employees to feel invested in the...
- Producer-funded Public Relations Campaigns to Consumer Audiences. // Agri Marketing;Apr2004, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p49
Presents the award received by SR Brown Marketing Communications from the National Agri-Marketing Association related to corporate public relations in the U.S. Client of the company; Message of the public relations program; Target audience.
- a mile wide and a mile deep. Keohane, Kevin // Communication World;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p36
The article focuses on the impact of overspecialization on the roles of business communicators. It states that the problem with overspecialization is it leads to more focus on the minutia, which would to a limited view of the wider picture. However, it notes that specialization is still...
- Are You Talking to Me? CHACE, DAVE // Residential Systems;Jul2013, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p16
The article reports on the need for businesses to have face-to-face communication with clients on a constant basis. Businesses can have great advantage from understanding the basics of communication. The basic goal of communication is to give the other individual to leave the interaction feeling...
- All in the timing. Ollé, Ramón // Communication World;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p33
The article focuses on the strategies to manage the business communication and branding. It states that dramatic cultural changes have presented the industry with a consumer who is more critical of brands. According to the author, the principal function of a brand is to teach us how to buy the...