Nominations Sought for Distinguished Service Awards
- Nominate a Colleague for the P. Kemp Fain Jr. Award. // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar/Apr2009 Practice Management, p26
The article presents a call for nominations for the Financial Planners Association (FPA) P. Kemp Fain Jr. Award. The deadline for the nomination is June 15, 2009, the article states. The professional history of financial planner P. Kemp Fain Jr. is given. Other topics include the suggested...
- Charter and Dover named groups of the year. // Money Management;7/31/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 24, p1
The article announces the awards given to financial planners including the Dealer Group of the Year award to Charter Financial Planning Ltd. and the Independently-owned Dealer Group of the Year award to Dover Financial Advisers.
- 2015 PLANSPONSOR Retirement Plan Advisers of the Year. // Plan Adviser;Apr2015, p5
The article announces the criteria for the 2015 PLANSPONSOR Retirement Plan Advisers of the Year Award.
- MM Awards entry deadline. // Money Marketing;12/10/2015, Issue 1513, p14
The article announces the acceptance of entries and deadline for submission for the journal's annual 2016 awards which will take place on June 9, 2016 at Old Billingsgate, London in England.
- People and performance first. Awad, Amal // Money Management;5/14/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p28
The article offers information about the 2009 "Money Management" Business Development Manager (BDM)of the Year award, its winner selection and its nominations in Australia. It points out that financial planners were asked to vote for their chosen BDM and score their technical skills and/or...
- Award winners. // Money Marketing;10/10/2013, p22
The article announces awards given to individuals and firms in the financial services sector as of October 10, 2013 including Accredited Firm of the Year to Paradigm Norton Financial Planning and Paraplanner of the Year to Eldon Financial Planning planner Gemma Siddle.
- PRO BONO AWARDS 2014. CASE, INGRID // Financial Planning;Aug2014, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p50
The article announces the winners of the 2014 "Financial Planning" Pro Bono Awards given to financial advisors and financial services firms in the U.S. including Larry Glazer of Mayflower Advisors, Valeo Financial Advisors and San Tan Financial.
- The Gift of Planning. Wenger, Scott // Financial Planning;Aug2012, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p8
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses the report by Ann Marsh on the Financial Planning 2012 Pro Bono Planner of the Year Awards.
- Registration deadline nearing for Best Places to Work. WEBMAN, NANCY K. // Pensions & Investments;5/12/2014, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p3
The article reports that the deadline for registering organizations for the "Pensions & Investments" magazine's Best Places to Work in Money Management will close on May 16, 2014. Information is provided on how organizations can submit registration, which companies are eligible for...