PR for Planners: Strategies for gaining credibility and getting results
- The Target Practice. Picard, Diane E. // Financial Planning;Dec98, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p93
Contends that the primary concern of financial planners desiring to attract new clients is where to advertise. Strategies financial planners can implement in advertising; Examples of financial planners that have launched successful advertising efforts.
- Good Marketing Trumps a Bad Economy. Pannunzio, Claudlo O. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul/Aug2008 Supplement, p8
The article discusses the importance to financial planners of maintaining strong marketing efforts during times of recession. Promotional efforts are apt to stand out at a time when others are cutting back, thus better positioning a firm to generate more business once the economic climate...
- Reader Feedback. // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);Jul2013, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p16
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues such as "PR execs warn of pitfalls in merging comms, marketing" and "Why is PR continuing to be so defensive," by Simon Sproule.
- Anecdotal Evidence. Prince, Russ Alan; File, Karen Maru // Financial Planning;Dec98, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p139
Illustrates how financial planners can use anecdotes to deal with their clients. Gain of financial planners by employing anecdotes to clients to deliver their points; Techniques in employing anecdotes.
- Simple is as simple does. // Money Management;2/3/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p28
The article discusses on the need for the Australian financial planners to provide simpler financial products and have fewer fees and fees attached to them.
- The Power of a Well-Crafted Tagline. Opiela, Nancy // Journal of Financial Planning;May2007 Supplement, Vol. 20, p10
The article offers step-by-step instruction for financial planners wishing to create an effective tagline for their firm.
- THE GOLDEN PYRAMID. Samuels, David // New Yorker;04/23/2001-04/30/2001, Vol. 77 Issue 9, p168
Focuses on the ACN multilevel marketing company sales network in the United States. History of network marketing in America; Structure of the ACN network; Income of members.
- To Market, To Market. PICARD, DIANE E. // Financial Planning;Apr99, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p167
Discusses outsourcing as a way for financial planners to market their practices. Perils faced by planners when attempting to market their services; Advice from Gary Vawter, a Certified Financial Planner licensee with Walnut Street Securities.
- Down-Home PR. Swift, Marie // Financial Planning;Nov2006, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p87
The article focuses on marketing small financial planing firms. It is suggested that such firms should create a marketing style that appeals to local areas such as hosting a charitable event in a community. Since big companies cannot easily reach to media without a series of regulatory reviews,...