- Innoflow EXL: A unique hydrokinetic concept. // Indian Textile Journal;Mar2010, Vol. 120 Issue 6, p102
The article evaluates the INNOFLOW EXL hydrokinetic machine concept from Brazzoli Co.
- Nuevo Protagonista en le Teï¿½ido en Jigger. Bullio, Giuseppe // Textiles Panamericanos;mar/abr2008, Vol. 68 Issue 2, p60
No abstract available.
- Brazzoli: Innoecology fourth generation machine with bath translation motion. // Pakistan Textile Journal;Apr2011, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p53
The article considers dyeing machinery for textile fibers created by the textile machinery industry company Brazzoli, focusing on the machinery's low energy consumption.
- INNODYE: Dynamic dyeing. // Indian Textile Journal;Aug2004, Vol. 114 Issue 11, p58
The article features Innodyne, a textile machine for dyeing of fabrics, from Brazzoli SpA. Innodyne from Brazzoli is an innovative technology. In the machine, the dynamic movement of the treatment is obtained with a mobile basket, with alternate motion transversal to the direction of the fabric...
- Bluemoon, a yarn dyeing specialist. // Textile Magazine;Feb2009, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p32
The article focuses on Bluemoon Engineering & Manufacturing Co. located in Surat, India. The company is cited as a prominent producer of yarn dyeing machines since 1968. Bluemoon's products are said to be known for their easy installation, low power consumption and long service. Other equipment...
- Spotlight on Textile Machinery Textile machinery and technology for processing in the future. Nair, G. P.; Pandian, S. P. // Colourage;Aug2011 Supplement, p12
The article offers brief information on several textile machinery and technology for processing industry including Vision Print RSD from Zimmer TT, Innoflow exl from Brazzoli SpA, and View Dye Analyser from MCS Group Inc.
- PRODUCT AND PROCESSES UPDATE. // Colourage;Jul2008 Supplement, Vol. 55 Issue 7, p35
The article offers news briefs related to textile machinery industry. Fong's National Engineering Co. Ltd., the market leader in package dyeing machinery has partnered with A.T.E. Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. Gandinnovations, a leading provider of innovative digital printers, has announced its first...
- Sustainability in textile processing: Machinery manufacturer collaborations. // Pakistan Textile Journal;Jul2010, Vol. 59 Issue 7, p32
The article examines textile dyeing machinery produced by the company DyStar Ecology Solutions. The features of machinery for wet processing of synthetic textile fabrics and dyeing and rinsing of those fabrics are discussed. Dyes produced by the firm for use by this machinery are considered....
- China's yarn dyeing technology achieves a major breakthrough. // Colourage;Feb2009 Supplement, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p34
The article reports on the major breakthrough in yarn dyeing technology in China. The Science and Technology Department of the China Textile Industry Association has recently held the project appraisal meeting for the adoption of cold pileup dyeing method of yarn and thread in Changzhou Jun Hong...