- Continuing Education. // Journal of Financial Planning;Nov2001, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p121
The article presents a Continuing Education Examination. To receive the three hours of continuing education credit allotted for this examination, one must receive a passing grade of 75 percent or better. Partial continuing education credit will not be given. Some of the questions in the true and...
- Continuing Education. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jun2000, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p125
This article presents a continuing education (CE) examination for financial planners in the U.S. To receive the three hours of CE credit allotted for the examination, planners must receive a passing grade of 75. All questions asked in the exam comply with the CE requirements of the Certified...
- Code read. // Chartered Accountants Journal;Jun2010, Vol. 89 Issue 5, p20
The article describes the draft Code of Professional Conduct for Financial Advisers which sets minimum standards of competence, knowledge and skills, ethical behaviour and client care for Authorised Financial Advisers (AFAs) in New Zealand. It mentions that the Code requires AFAs to meet the...
- A Credentialed Barista? Lepe, Linda Francetic // Advisor Today;Sep2006, Vol. 101 Issue 9, p86
The article discusses the author's views and experience on taking examinations for professional designations in the U.S. The author pondered on why people keep on taking tests that have multiple choices. According to him, he took several examinations and will continue to take because he wanted...
- CE Exam. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul2006, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p81
The article is the "Journal of Financial Planning" CE exam, which will be scored by the FPA. The requirements for one hour of continuing education credit from the CFP Board are mentioned. Topics in the true or false and multiple choice exam include planning for the small-business owner,...
- Continuing Education. // Journal of Financial Planning;Dec2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p95
Presents a continuing education (CE) examination for financial planners that allows them to receive three hours of CE credit. Passing grade to receive the credit; Expiration of the examination.
- Continuing Education Exam. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p97
Presents the continuing education examination in the January 2002 issue of 'Journal of Financial Planning' in the United States. Direction of the examination; Approval of the examination by Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards; Contact information of the periodical.
- Directed by Necessity. Peck, Maureen // Journal of Financial Planning;Jun2003, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p10
Introduces an article about continuing education examinations for financial planners in the U.S.
- Continuing Education EXAMINATION. // Journal of Financial Planning;Dec1997, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p109
Presents a continuing education examination for certified financial planners which gives three hours continuing education (CE) credit.