- Survey Says: Groom Your Talent. // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep2015, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p13
The article discusses the results of a survey among Financial Planning Association (FPA) members conducted earlier in 2015. Results showed that around 43% of practices employs one support adviser while around 34% hires at least one producing junior adviser. Data also revealed that 97% of FPA...
- Nic Cicutti: Apfa rebrand will further blur the lines. // Money Marketing (Online Edition);9/27/2012, p26
The author reflects on the name change of the Australia Indonesia Families Association (AIFA). He states that the transition of AIFA to fee-paid advice will be hard due to financial crisis and a decline in its membership. He states that after November 13, 2012 AIFA will change its name into the...
- FEE FOR SERVICE STAKES A CLAIM. Mills, Kate // BRW;7/9/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 27, p46
The article reports on the impact of the proposed 2012 date by the Financial Planning Association for the profession to migrate away from commission to a fee-based service on financial planners in Australia. It is claimed that the migration from commission to a fee-based service will reorganize...
- Group dynamics. // Money Management;12/1/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 45, p28
The article presents information related to the clubs, groups and associations of financial planners. It reports that beside the major bodies like the Investment and Financial Services Association, the Financial Planning Association (FPA) and the Association of Financial Advisers, there are a...
- Letting go of the baggage. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;5/14/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p12
The article reports on the move of the Association of Financial Advisers (AFA) to not support the Financial Planning Association's (FPA's) proposal to transition away from commissions-based financial advice in Australia. It notes that many FPA members will agree with its national president Jim...
- AFA seeks war chest to counter industry funds. Pokrajac, Milana // Money Management;11/4/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 41, p6
The article reports on the move by the Association of Financial Advisers (AFA) in launching an advertising campaign to improve the image of financial planners in Australia.
- Grow and Connect with NexGen. Bell, Mary M. // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar/Apr2011 Practice Management, p30
The article focuses on the Financial Planning Association (FPA) NexGen community, an organization composed of young financial planning professionals in the U.S.
- Industry responds to panel snub. Pokrajac, Milana // Money Management;2/17/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p11
The article reports on the concerns by some representatives from the financial planning industry over the lack of planner representation on the newly formed Stronger Super Peak Consultative Group in Australia.
- Count me out. // Money Management;10/7/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 37, p36
The article focuses on the establishment of financial planning association by the National Tax and Accountants' Association in Australia.