Attacks on shop staff rocket
- Gunman Kills Store Clerk Working Final Shift. // India -- West;3/26/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 18, pA22
The article reports that Indian store clerk Gurpreet Singh was shot during a robbery while working his final shift at a 7-eleven Inc. store in Kansas City, Missouri on March 17, 2010.
- Store Clerk Fatally Shot in Kentucky. // India -- West;11/27/2009, Vol. 35 Issue 1, pA4
The article reports on the arrest of Brock Antonio by authorities in Louisville, Kentucky after killing convenience store clerk Suba Singh during a robbery in Owensboro.
- Colo. Big O Tires store employee fatally shot. Schertz, William // Tire Business;8/16/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p1
The article offers information on the murder of the employee of the Big O Tires Inc. store. It states that a 50 year old employee of the store was shot outside the store and an 18 year old Logan McClelland is suspected for the murder. It mentions that the sheriff has released a press release...
- 30-year Sentence in Store Clerk's Stabbing Death. // India -- West;3/11/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 16, pA20
The article reports that 42-year-old Jerry Lockhart from Chicago, Illinois has been convicted of armed robbery and first-degree murder of 56-year-old store clerk Vatsala Thakkar in Wheaton, Illinois.
- TN liquor shop worker dies in protest fire. // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);8/6/2015, p1
The article reports on the death of Selvam, an East Indian worker of Tasmac, a government-owned alcoholic beverage retailer in Tamil Nadu, India, during an anti-liquor demonstrations in the site. It states that Selvam has sufferred from severe burns and suffocated to death after some anti-liquor...
- Jury awards $250K to former Costco employee. // Manager's Legal Bulletin;2/1/2017, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p1
The article informs that federal jury has awarded 250,000 U.S. dollar as compensatory damage to a former employee of a retail store of Costco in Glenview, Illinois who was harassed by a customer for over a year, as of February 2017.
- The work environment, critical incidents, debriefing and psychological functioningï¿½a study of trade union members in Sweden. S�ndergaard, Hans Peter // SJWEH Supplements;2008, Issue 6, p111
The article explores the relationships among critical incidents, the psychosocial work environment and poor psychological health among shop attendants. It was found that 14.2-16.4% of the respondents who reported robbery in their workplace scored above the cut-off for posttraumatic stress...