- At your service. Smith, Laura B. // PC Week;9/4/95, Vol. 12 Issue 35, pE3
Reports on the courses being offered by Manpower Inc. to its temporary employees. Officials claim that they can deliver operators trained in Windows 95 operating system.
- Manpower's new mission. Allerton, Haidee E. // Training & Development;Jul97, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p8
Reports that Manpower considers itself a training organization. Programs.
- Manpower's IT segment grows. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);06/09/97, Vol. 44 Issue 23, p48
Reports on the growth of Melville, New York-based Manpower Inc.'s information technology (IT) segment. Increased investment in training and support of IT human resources; Agreement with CBT Systems Inc. to use CBT IT courses as part of its training curriculum.
- Manpower opens technical division. // New Hampshire Business Review;07/18/97, Vol. 19 Issue 15, p44
Reports on staff service provider Manpower's opening of its technical division in New Hampshire.
- Manpower Technical moves in on local high-tech market. Abernathey, Pat // Business Press;04/25/97, Vol. 9 Issue 52, p6
Reports that Manpower Technical, a subsidiary of Milwaukee-based Manpower International, has moved its west Metroplex office from Grand Prairie to Bedford, Tarrant County. Location of the Bedford office; Comments from Laura Davis, a technical recruiter for Manpower Technical; Information on...
- Manpower. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;9/18/95 - 9/25/95, Vol. 6 Issue 36, p1
Presents a photograph of those who attended the opening of the Middletown, New York branch of Manpower, an international temporary staffing firm. Includes building co-owner Steven A. Ecker; Manpower Office Manager Sandra Hazzard; Mayor Joseph DeStefano.
- Power play. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;8/7/95, Vol. 6 Issue 33, p4
Presents a photograph taken during the grand opening of Manpower Inc. in Hudson Valley, New York.
- Survey: Number of businesses planning to cut staff growing. // Crain's Cleveland Business;11/27/95, Vol. 16 Issue 48, p43
Reports on the results of a survey conducted by Manpower Inc. on the employment plans of businesses in Cleveland, Ohio for the first quarter of 1996.
- Manpower unveils e-Learning employee. Guadalupe-Fajardo, Evelyn // Caribbean Business;6/20/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 25, pS35
Reports on Manpower Inc.'s launching of an online university on the Internet to offer its employees free courses on business, software and information technology. Purpose of the program; Access to course offerings.