- INDUSTRY NEWS. // FoodService Director;5/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p58
This section offers news briefs from the food service industry of the U.S. A stock purchase agreement was forged by Solo Cup Co. to acquire Innoware Plastic Inc., a manufacturer of takeout containers. A national customer contact center was launched by Otis Spunkmeyer at Business Depot Ogden in...
- PeopleNet acquires Cadec Global. // Fleet Owner;Jul2015, Vol. 110 Issue 7, p1
The article discusses acquisition of truck-based platforms provider Cadec Global Inc. by fleet management solutions provider Peoplenet. Views of Brian McLaughlin, president of the company on the expertise of Cadec Global Inc. and Peoplenet that will leverage the services provided by the...
- InnoWare creates jobs in Ga. // Plastics News;8/11/2008, Vol. 20 Issue 23, p20
The article reports that disposable tableware and food-container maker InnoWare Plastics Inc. will keep 134 jobs and create 45 at its Thomaston, Georgia manufacturing site as part of a $9.7 million investment. The firm makes plastic food containers in Thomaston and paper tableware products in...
- First quarter energy M&As show rebound for industry. TRONCHE, JOHN-LAURENT // Fort Worth Business Press;5/17/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p19
The article reports on the strong merger and acquisition (M&A) activity for the business sector in the U.S. during the first three months of 2010, which is recorded as the second-highest dollar volume in the last couple of years.
- Partnerships & Acquisitions…. // Electronic Education Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p7
The article reports on the partnership between Education 2020, the provider of virtual school instruction for the elementary pupils and Penn Foster Education Group in Pennsylvania.
- M&A Snapshot. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov2012, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p14
The article reports on the increase in the merger and acquisition (M&A) activity in the U.S. from 30.9% in the third quarter of 2011 to 43.6 % in the same quarter in 2012.
- Alkermes, Elan Unit to Merge. // Chain Drug Review;6/6/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p40
The article reports that a merger valued at about 960 million U.S. dollars will be made between Alkermes Inc. and Elan Drug Technologies Inc. (EDT) in the U.S.
- NB Investor Tees Off. CASACCHIA, CHRIS // Orange County Business Journal;1/28/2013, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p1
The article reports that the firm Concert Golf Partners has launched a $50 million fund through the purchase of Country Club at Woodmore in the U.S.
- Who Will Win Deal of the Year? FLYNN, MARY KATHLEEN // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/24/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 52, p25
The article calls for readers to submit entries about the best merger and acquisition deals in the U.S. in 2012.