Just the Basics
- NEW TWISTS ON: FRUIT SALAD FAVORITES. // FoodService Director;07/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p90
Focuses on the varieties of fruit salads served in foodservice operations in the United States. Presentations by which fruit salads are served; Types of fruits used; Ingredients of salad dressings.
- Building a Better Salad Bar. Parham, Kate // FoodService Director;5/15/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p50
The article relates the statement of some food experts about their salad bars. According to Chuck Hatfield, director of product development for Sodexo Inc.'s Corporate Services Division, his salad bar was ranked by consumers as their favorite cafÃ© destination. Salad bars of Scott Bruhn,...
- MATTHEW'S A gourmet CRICKETER. Northwood, Barbara // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);2/14/2005, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p61
Presents several recipes, including the Avocado and Mango Salad.
- culture club. Farrell-Kingsley, Kathy // Vegetarian Times;Mar2005, Issue 329, p37
Presents several salad recipes, including Waldorf Salad.
- tropical fruit salad with yoghurt & mint sugar. Oliver, Jamie // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);1/29/2007, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p52
A recipe for tropical fruit salad with yoghurt and mint sugar is presented.
- Muscle Chow. Avedon, Gregg; Murphy, Myatt // Men's Health;Oct2005, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p147
Presents a recipe for post-workout fruit salad.
- Frozen salad. Judson, Clara Ingram // Child Life;Jul/Aug97, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p19
Presents a recipe for Frozen Salad.
- RECIPES. Larson, Amy // Idaho Magazine;Oct2014, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p56
A recipe for Chef Jake Totter's Stone Fruit Salad is presented.
- THE MH FAST FOODIEâ„¢. // Men's Health;Sep2015, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p53
Several salad recipes are presented that include Caprese With Balls, Salty-Sweet Citrus Salad, and Jicama Mango Salad.