- seen. // FoodService Director;9/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p22
The article focuses on the 2007 HFM National Training Conference in Tucson, Arizona. More than 600 on-staff healthcare foodservice operators danced the night away during the 70s-themed party at the conference. Among the other highlights were the third annual Culinary Competition, chaired by Todd...
- Evian calls for chef's healthful recipes. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/10/95, Vol. 29 Issue 15, p47
Calls for entries to the 1995 Evian Healthy Menu Awards sponsored by Evian Natural Spring Water and `Gourmet' magazine.
- Equal Sweetener names winners of `Equal Delights' recipe contest. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/1/96, Vol. 30 Issue 13, p62
Reports that Equal Sweetener has named the winners of its inaugural `Equal Delights Recipe Contest,' a competition calling for recipe submissions using Equal bulk pack with Nutrasweet. Includes Charles Miller of Georgia; Frederik Lucardie of Florida; Vickie DuJat of North Carolina.
- Ocean Spray honors winners in cranberry-recipe contest. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/13/97, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p46
Presents the winners in Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc.'s Cooking with Cranberries recipe contest. Susan Asanovic of Lindley Food Service as top winner.
- A taste of victory without a nibble. // Restaurant Business;1/1/95, Vol. 94 Issue 1, p2
Reports on the performance of the 1994 Culinary Team USA in the Culinary World Cup in Luxembourg, Germany. Team members; Contest judging criteria.
- Let the cooking begin. Coeyman, Marjorie // Restaurant Business;8/10/96, Vol. 95 Issue 12, p26
Announces the Culinary Olympics in September 1996 in Berlin, Germany. Coverage of the event in `Restaurant Business' magazine.
- Follow the real games. // Restaurant Business;9/1/96, Vol. 95 Issue 13, p30
Reports on the culinary olympics in Berlin, Germany to be covered by `Restaurant Business' magazine.
- Medal mania at Berlin's 1996 culinary olympics. Conan, Kerri; Coeyman, Marjorie // Restaurant Business;10/10/96, Vol. 95 Issue 15, p34
Reports on the highlights of the 1996 Culinary Olympics in Berlin, Germany. Performance of the American team; Top finishers; Members of Team USA; Categories.
- On the competitive cook-off circuit, they... Cohen, D. // Smithsonian;Sep88, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p124
Describes three of the more than 3000 contests in the US where amateur chefs bake, barbecue, and boil to win prestige and prizes with `home-cooked' food. The author visited the Pillsbury Bake-Off, the World Championship Barbecue Cooking Contest, and the Chef Boyardee/Pam Pizza Cook-off.