- Smith joins Worldwide Logistics as VP. // Furniture/Today;8/31/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 49, p30
The article announces that Patrick Smith was appointed sales and marketing vice president at Worldwide Logistics Inc. in Valdese, North Carolina.
- Smith joins Watkins & Shepard. // Furniture/Today;5/16/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 36, p6
The article announces that Patrick Smith has been named as national sales manager of Watkins & Shepard Trucking in Helena, Montana.
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. // Business Journal (Central New York);1/3/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p16
Reports on career developments of executives in New York. Receipt of Fulton public relations Steve Chirello of an award for best television production; Promotion of Patrick Smith to construction manager at Zausmer, Frisch, Scruton and Aggarwal; Election of Robert H. Hillick as a member of The...
- Smith and Dumeu have to reunite FutureBrand. Relph-Knight, Lynda // Design Week;9/16/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 38, p4
Comments on the job of Patrick Smith as European chief executive officer at FutureBrand, owned by Interpublic Group. Completion of the earn-out periods of many of the previous owners of the packaging and identity consultancies who worked with the company; Deal involving Interpublic's main design...
- Smith to head IG in Europe. // Design Week;6/3/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p3
Cites Patrick Smith's promotion to Europe chief executive at branding group Enterprise AG. Job responsibilities; John Mathers' assumption of Smith's previous position as British chief executive.
- Enterprise moves UK head to top European position. // Marketing Week;5/27/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 22, p10
Reports on the promotion of Patrick Smith to the role of chief executive at Enterprise IG in Great Britain. Career background; Role and responsibilities; Business acumen.
- Who's News. // njbiz;12/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 51, p20
The article announces various appointments including Brian Lovett as tax manager in the Princeton office of Withum, Smith & Brown, Patrick Smith as senior vice president in charge of commercial lending of Highlands State Bank, and Timothy J. Sofield as sales manager of the Heldrich in New Brunswick.
- Serpents, Cherries, Clogs. // New Yorker;5/8/89, Vol. 65 Issue 12, p77
Focuses on musical events in and out of New York City as of May 8,1989. Assessment of Jacoro Peri's opera, "Euridice"; Naming of Patrick J. Smith as editor of the magazine "Opera News"; Skylight Comic Opera's presentation of Monteverdi's three operas, "Orfeo," "L'Incoronaione di Poppea"; "Ulisse".
- New FutureBrand chief for Europe. Exon, Mike // Design Week;9/16/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 38, p3
Reports on the recruitment of Patrick Smith, Europe chief executive of Enterprise IG, as chief executive officer of rival branding group FutureBrand in Great Britain. Position of Smith under global chief executive Jean-Louis Dumeu; Role of Smith as managing director; Availability of several...