Zoup! Comes to Oakland U
- Oakland U. plans $1.9 million renovation. Mercer, Tenisha // Crain's Detroit Business;10/06/97, Vol. 13 Issue 40, p21
Presents information on the Oakland University in Rochester Hills' renovation plans in Michigan. Details on the renovations including the construction of a 20-station computer lab, study lounge and two meeting rooms; Cost of the renovations; When construction is expected to begin.
- Family matters. // Crain's Detroit Business;02/09/98, Vol. 14 Issue 6, pE1
States that on March 5, 1998 the Center for Family Business at Oakland University will offer a breakfast seminar,`Estate Planning: A Survival Plan for Your Family Business.' How will lead the seminar; Cost of the seminar; Contact information.
- Brave new campus. Moretti, Nick // Engineered Systems;Sep97, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p62
Discusses the construction of the Science and Engineering Building in Oakland University, Rochester, Michigan. Cause of the construction delay; Construction process; Configuration for the building automation system (bas) consisting of electronic and stand-alone control panels. INSETS:...
- Eight is enough. Ingram, Bob // Swimming World & Junior Swimmer;Apr94, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p38
Features the men and women swimming team of Oakland University. Performance at the National Collegiate Athletics Association (NCAA) Division II Championships; Competition with Cal State Bakersfield men's swimming team; Highlights of the NCAA men and women swimming events.
- Innovations sought in human services. Benedict, Ruth // Crain's Detroit Business;3/11/96, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p29
Reports that Oakland University and Royal Oak's Judson Center are sponsoring a symposium on innovation in human services in May 1996 at Oakland University in Michigan. Aim of the symposium; Comments from Giuseppe Rizza, director of development for the Judson Center.
- Chrysler promises $1M for OU projects. Mercer, Tenisha // Crain's Detroit Business;10/21/96, Vol. 12 Issue 43, p3
Looks at the donation of $1-million which Chrysler Corporation plans to give Oakland University (OU), for its science, and engineering projects until 2001. Background information on the company; Comments from David Disend, OU's vice president.
- OU plans $17.5m building for business school. Mercer, Tenisha // Crain's Detroit Business;01/20/97, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p3
Reports that Oakland University plans to build a $17.5 million home for its School of Business Administration in 1998. Proposed size of the school; Funding for the building of the school; Launching of undergraduate programs in 1997; Aims of the programs; Amount of students to be accepted into...
- University links science complex. // American School & University;Jun99, Vol. 71 Issue 10, p17
Reports on the construction of Oakland University's Science and Engineering Building in Michigan. Cost of the project; Features of the facility; Design of the building.
- OU students teaching firms to solve tech troubles. Kachadourian, Gail // Crain's Detroit Business;07/19/99, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p19
Looks at Oakland University's Applied Technology in Business program that is helping some of Detroit, Michigan's largest firms solve information-technology problems. Number of students involved in the program; Sponsors of the program; Financial commitment of the sponsors; Projects offered by...