Staying in the Green
- Hofstra increases food brand counts. // FoodService Director;11/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p5
Informs that Hempstead, New York-based Hofstra University has expanded foodservice options and added more branding to the mix. Lackmann Food Service's attempt to enhance the dining experience; Extended hours of operations; Cafe on the Green; Make-your-own waffle station; Weight Watchers' lite...
- Hofstra University reopens fine-dining venue. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/25/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p40
The article reports on the highlights of the re-opening of the University Club, a fine-dining venue at the Hofstra University in Hempstead, New York. Foodservice provider Lackmann Culinary Services hosted the event which featured live entertainment. Several dishes served during the event include...
- First College Campus California Pizza Kitchen Opens at Hofstra. // FoodService Director;11/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p9
This article reports on the opening of the first California Pizza Kitchen (CPK) Express on a college campus at Hofstra University's Student Center Atrium in Hempstead, New York. Some of the food included in a CPK menu are pizza, pasta, salad and sandwiches. There are options for students to...
- Lackmann promotes Lighter by Choice. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/18/96, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p18
Reports that Lackmann's has set up a separate serving area for its Lighter by Choice menu items to attract more customers' attention to it.
- Lackman program shows signs of success in participation, sales. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/04/98, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p20
Focuses on the success of Lackmann Food Service's marketing and menu program called World Class Cuisine' 98. Description of the program's six two-month modules; Programs impact on managers; Highlights of the different modules; Managers use of world class cuisines.
- Business, sports on the docket Pace expo. GOLDEN, JOHN // Westchester County Business Journal;9/12/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 37, p10
The article offers information on Pace Law School exposition to be held in White Plains, New York on September 13, 2011.
- Pace to open cyber institute. Gallagher, Patrick // Westchester County Business Journal;12/12/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 50, p12
The article offers information on the Seidenberg Cyber Security Institute, a five-course program at the Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems in Pace University in New York CIty, which will address advanced trainings for cyber security.
- Pace effort tops $101M. Golden, John // Westchester County Business Journal;8/9/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 32, p31
The article reports on the fund raised by Pace University worth more than 101 million for its centennial campaign in New York.
- CO-OPTING THE MARKETPLACE IN SERVICE OF LIBERAL ARTS EDUCATION. Kahn, Beverly L. // Liberal Education;Winter2002, Vol. 88 Issue 1, p54
Focuses on the efforts of faculty at New York City's Pace University, to translate the values and goals of liberal arts education into terms relevant to its career-oriented students. Concept of liberal arts education; Advice on encouraging students to study abroad; Importance of encouraging...