Grab-and-Go Concept Debuts at TCU
- Sodexho serves large-portion lunch items. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/6/97, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p26
Reports on Sodexho USA's launching of a program that allows students at North Allegheny High School in Wexford, Pennsylvania to purchase large-portion at lunch.
- Set for grab-and-go. // FoodService Director;11/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p134
Reports that Davidson Dining at Rutgers University in New Brunswick, New Jersey offers a take-and-go option for its traditional board students. Marketing of Dunkin Donuts to students; Packaging of the meals; Introduction of 7 grab-and-go `points.' INSET: Michigan State Univ.'s taquito...
- Eateries may lose their lunch (business) over FWISD plan. McClellan-Brandt, Sarah // Fort Worth Business Press;10/2/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p30
The article reports on the plan of the Fort Worth Independent School District (FWISD) to close high school campuses for lunch in Texas. Bruce Sloan, owner of the Chick-Fil-A eatery, commented on the impact of the plan on area business owners. Richard Perrotti, manager of Perrotti's Pizza, said...
- Food program honors Capital One. // Fort Worth Business Press;10/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p4
The article reports on the Anniversary Birthday Party for the Tarrant Area Food Bank in its Fort Worth warehouse in Texas on September 28, 2007. The party was sponsored by Capital One Financial Corp. and was honored for contributing more than $1 million for the Food Bank's Kids Cafe program...
- Restaurant Inspection Scores. // Fort Worth Business Press;2/21/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p50
Presents a list of restaurant inspection scores released by the Fort Worth, Texas Public Health Department in February 2005. Jack's Pub lounge; James Grocery & Grill grocery store; McDonald's restaurant; Kindercare Learning Center child care kitchen.
- TCU's diamond. Armendariz, Larry C. // Business Press;11/10/95, Vol. 8 Issue 28, p4
States that Texas Christian University provided a Diamond Vision Screen for basketball fans.
- Russian theater finds easy dialogue with TCU, Casa. Newton, Teresa // Business Press;9/13/96, Vol. 9 Issue 20, p23
Reports on the Texas debut of the State Theatre of Koleso of Togliatti, Russia co-sponsored by the Texas Christian University (TCU) and Casa Manana. Exchange program between State Theatre and TCU's theater students and faculty; Gleb B. Drosdov as theater director; Plays performed by the State...
- Wall st. frog calls. Bronstad, Amanda // Business Press;10/17/97, Vol. 10 Issue 25, p2
Reports that the campus of Texas Christian University is being scouted by an investment banking firm. Information on the university; Comments from Kirk Downey, dean of the M.J. Needley School of Business; Amount of money in assets that was given to two students to manage.
- New Worth Hills halls under way. // TCU Magazine;Fall2012, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p11
The article reports on the construction of two new residence halls at Texas Christian University (TCU) in Fort Worth, scheduled to open in August 2013.