RISK SUMMARY: LITHUANIA
- Our Very Own Obama. Kazlauskaite, Agne // Transitions Online;7/20/2009, p5
The article focuses on the trust and hope vested in new and first female President Dalia Grybauskaite of Lithuania. It notes that Lithuanians compared Grybauskaite to U.S. President Barack Obama. It adds that the people has high hopes in the new leader that she will bring an end to the nation's...
- CIA: The World Factbook: Lithuania. // CIA World Fact Book;2011, p393
The article presents facts on Eastern European country Lithuania as of 2011. It says that it has an estimated population of 3,535,547 Lithuanians who speak several languages including Polish, Russian, and Lithuanian. It mentions that the country is headed by President Dalia Grybauskaite and...
- LITHUANIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Mar2010, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p11
The article offers news briefs in Lithuania including the political risk, economic risk and business.
- LITHUANIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jun2010, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p11
The article presents that political, economic and business risks of Lithuania in 2010 which include the forecast for increase in political strike action, the decline in retail sales and the 6.4% year-on-year drop in revenues.
- LITHUANIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Dec2010, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p11
The article offers outlooks regarding the risks of political, economy and business environment in Lithuania, wherein, its political risk rating remains at 69.6 in December 2010 due to poor social stability, while its real gross domestic product (GDP) growth will remain subdued, with the...
- LITHUANIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;
The article reports on the political, economic, and business environment risks in Lithuania including the political relationship of the country between Belarus, the revision of the short-term economic risk rating on account of a downgrade to its fiscal score, and the plan to free up the gas...
- LITHUANIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Nov2010, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p11
The article provides an overview of the political, economic, and business risks in Lithuania for 2010 and beyond, which involve the revamp of energy policy, disruptions of gas supply, and the country's accession to eurozone by 2015.
- Lithuania: 2014 Country Review. Youngblood Coleman, Denise // Lithuania Country Review;2014, preceding p1
The article presents the 2014 issue of the journal "CountryWatch Country Review" that features the demographic, political, socio-cultural, environmental and investment information of Lithuania including its government structure, government spending and stock market.
- Lithuania. // CIA World Fact Book;2016/2017, Vol. 53, p444
A country report for Lithuania is presented from Central Intelligence Agency, with topics including economic condition; political structure; and information on its transportation.