Apple on Tap
- Apple posts record Q1 revs. Taylor, Colleen // Electronic News;1/22/2007, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p30
The article reports on the financial performance of Apple Inc. for the first quarter ended December 30, 2006. The company reported record revenue of $7.1 billion. It also posted record net quarterly profits of $1.0 billion in the first quarter. Gross margin was 31.2% while international sales...
- Ultratech Warns on Q4 Outlook. // Electronic News (10616624);
Presents the financial outlook of Ultratech Inc. for the fourth quarter of 2004. Net sales for the third quarter of 2004; Estimated earnings per diluted share; Projected gross margin and operating margin; Expected annual revenue growth for the full year of 2005.
- Zilog Blames Consumer for Lowered Q3 Expectations. // Electronic News;10/4/2004, Vol. 50 Issue 40, pN.PAG
Reports on the lowered third quarter revenue expectations of Zilog Inc. as of October 2004. Reason behind the lower sales outcome; Projected fourth quarter sales for 2004; Expected gross margin.
- Chart of the day: Apple's shifting gross margins. Elmer-DeWitt, Philip // Fortune.com;10/9/2013, p1
The article considers the publications' earnings forecasting competition for professional financial analysts and readers to estimate the quarterly profits of high technology industries company Apple Inc., noting a disagreement in between professionals and amateurs over the firm's gross margin of...
- Apple Earnings Top As China Demand For iPhones Strong. PATRICK SEITZ // Investors Business Daily;10/28/2015, pA01
The article reports on the increase in the corporate earnings of consumer electronics company Apple as of the fiscal fourth quarter of 2015. Topics include the implication of the strong demand of iPhones in China, the various performance indicators including stocks, gross profit margin, and...
- Kohl's Reiterates '05 Growth Target. Young, Vicki M. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/28/2005, Vol. 189 Issue 90, p3
Focuses on the earnings growth target for 2005 of Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin-based retailer Kohl's Corp. Factors that would contribute to the target, including the maintenance of the gross margin rate achieved in 2004; Net income posted by the company for the fiscal year ending January 29,...
- Intel Boosts Revenue Forecast. // Electronic News;12/13/2004, Vol. 50 Issue 50, pN.PAG
Reports on the raised revenue expectations for the fourth quarter of Intel in December 2004. Projected revenue for the quarter; Expectations on the gross margin percentage for the quarter; Expectation of the company on net inventory by the end of 2004 fourth quarter.
- CYBERSOURCE Q3 NET INCOME DROPS 40%, BUT REVENUE RISES 118%. // CardLine;10/31/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 44, p23
The article reports on the net income and revenue performance of CyberSource Corp. which is located in Mountain View, California. The company has reported a net income of $207,000 for the third quarter ended Sept. 30, 2008, denoting a 40.3% decline from its $347,000 during the same quarter in...
- Apple Keeps Hitting Earnings Numbers Out of the Park. Preimesberger, Chris // eWeek;10/20/2014, p1
The article reports that consumer electronic maker Apple Inc., has sold 262 million connected devices, in three months ending October 20, 2014, with an average 38 percent gross margin and a net income of 8.5 billion dollars. It mentions that the company's fourth quarter earnings included...