$25M Drives Airbiquity Toward Navigation Devices
- Tech VCs: from venture to vulture capital. // MarketWatch: Technology;June 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p17
Focuses on the trend in technology investment in the U.S. Possible increase of technology assets for low-priced redistribution; Ways the secondary sector will move to develop this idea of backing or buying stressed portfolios; Reason behind the cancellation of the information technology...
- OCEG Receives $16Mn Financing. // EmergingMarketsNOW;5/27/2008, p10
The article reports that the organization Oriental Cambridge Education Group (OCEG), China, has received $16 million financing from venture capital firms Qiming Venture Partners and Ignition Partners. Founded in 1986 and based in Beijing, China, OCEG offers high, basic, preschool, and vocational...
- Company aims to ease home-networking ills. Meisner, Jeff // Journal of Business (10756124);6/17/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 13, pA17
Reports on the amount of venture capital acquired by software firm Pure Networks Inc. from venture firm Ignition Partners. Use of the fund to develop and launch of a new network-management application; Goal of Pure Networks to capitalize on the growing amount of digital media in the home;...
- Wireless-Targeted Funds Stay the Course. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;5/27/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 21, p16
Focuses on the investment of several firms throughout the wireless industry as of May 2002. Outlook of inOvate Communications Group on returns for wireless; Disclosed investments made by Ignition Partners from 2000 to 2002; Focus of iSherpa Capital. INSET: OVERALL VENTURE INVESTING.
- Venture capital deals. Primack, Dan // Fortune.com;11/6/2013, p1
The article presents venture capital transaction news briefs as of November 6, 2013. Networking storage company Coho Data raised 25 million dollars from investors including Ignition Partners and Andreessen Horowitz. Nanomedicine firm Midatech Ltd. collected 10 million British pounds from venture...
- Airbiquity and Arynga Partner to Make Connected Car Software Updates Seamless. Knox, Jon // Automotive Industries;Jan2016, p1
The article reports on the partnership between connected car services provider Airbiquity and software update management technology provider Arynga Inc. aimed at enabling remote or cloud-based software update campaigns. Topics covered include the prediction that total global automaker cost...
- Venture Money Continues to Pour In. // SCOR Report;May2001, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p1
Reveals an increase of venture money in the United States during the first quarter of 2001 according to the report of the National Venture Capital Association. Total average of venture capital in 2001 first-quarter; Comparison with the 2000 performance; Contributory factors to the increase.
- Venture capital deals. Primack, Dan // Fortune.com;10/25/2013, p1
News briefs on venture capital and venture capital company investments are presented including the financing of mobile application device developer Football App by Union Square Ventures, the financing of computer software company Integrate by venture capital and the financing of the location...
- ACT raises year's largest European technology fund. Dudley, Dominic // New Media Age;2/6/2003, p8
Reports on the venture capital fund raised by ACT Venture Capital in Europe in 2002. Amount of the fund raised; Target investments of the company; Plan of ACT for the money.