Online Video Ads Must Change
- Streaming media picks up steam. Maddox, Kate // B to B;6/25/2001, Vol. 86 Issue 13, p2
Reports on the popularity of streaming media as online advertising and communication tool among businesses in the United States. Reasons behind companies' use of streaming media; Amount spent by companies in streaming media-enabled advertising in 2000; Advantages of streaming media over other...
- Get ready for flood of streaming ads. Robins, Andrew // Electronic Media;01/15/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p16
Focuses on Web content providers' marketing strategies for Internet advertising. Placement of advertisements in streaming media broadcasts; Impact of floundering banner advertising programs; Comparison of in-stream and banner advertisements; Expected development of standards for the measurement...
- VIDEO ON THE GO. Streisand, Betsy // U.S. News & World Report;2/20/2006, Vol. 140 Issue 6, p50
The article examines the competition among media giants as they scramble to deliver entertainment. Video on demand may at last be closing in on its economic promise. Consumers have demonstrated that they are willing to switch among an array of devices, and to pay to customize. Media executives...
- TV/Internet crossover seek viable business model. Oberlag // SHOOT;01/09/98, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p19
Reports on how online streaming-video advertising will create economic models to deal with the cost of advertising rates on the Web in the United States. Cross-breeding of television programmers and Internet content providers; Cost of Web time; Use of streaming video as a tie-in or promotional...
- EyeWonder Rolls Out Services. Gruenwedel, Erik // MediaWeek;11/06/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 43, p54
Focuses on the instant streaming technology of EyeWonder, a streaming video and audio technology provider. Promotion efforts of EyeWonder; Impact of the technology on online advertisements.
- Full Stream Ahead. Gottesman, Alan // Adweek Eastern Edition;6/26/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 26, p13
Details events and activities of the Streaming Media East 2000, a conference and exhibition in New York City aimed at professionals laboring to make computers sing and dance with the use of audio and video. Coverage of working sessions on advertising; Advantages of Internet advertising; Focus...
- Who's In Charge Here? Schumacher-Rasmussen, Eric // Streaming Media;Dec2012/Jan2013, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p10
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics such as the predictions by advertisers on the trend of online video industry and forecasts on the streaming media.
- PRIVATE VIEW. // DM News;4/6/2009, p15
The article focuses on various online solutions including the Schick Sleigh Bells Rock promotion which offers behind the scenes experience with artists, Moogis.com, a subscription-based web site streaming live concert experiences, and Thousand Oaks Automotive which offers mass mailing techniques.
- Streaming video. Bloome, Andrea // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/18/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 38, p15
The article discusses on compact video and how advertising companies benefit from it. It has been said that online advertising capture the eye of the consumers for several hours more than any other form of advertisement and it is proven to be more effective than banner advertisement. Streaming...