Facebook Widget Slide Snags $50M
- Entrepreneurs. Levchin, Max // MIT Technology Review;Sep/Oct2013, Vol. 116 Issue 5, p40
The article presents an answer by Max Levchin, an Innovator Under 35 in 2002, on what makes an entrepreneur great.
- Informatica Corporation. // Siliconindia;Jul2004, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p58
Focuses on the performance of Redwood City, California-based data integration and business intelligence software provider Informatica Corp. Company background; Factors affecting the business operations of the company; Stock market performance.
- Yes! Hobnob with employees. // Communication Briefings;Sep2015, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p4
The article offers information on the career of Max Levchin, founder of HVF and Paypal Holdings Inc., an American company operating a worldwide online payments system.
- MAX LEVCHIN. // Technology Review;Jun2002, Vol. 105 Issue 5, p80
Profiles Max Levchin, a manager in the U.S. Educational background; Career history; Job description.
- Software firm vows better results. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;08/21/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 34, p2
Focuses on the financial performance of computer software firm Mobius Management Systems Inc. of Rye, New York for the period ending June 30, 2000. Factors for disappointing results; Decline in the company's share price; Optimism that the company will recover.
- NovaVision garners $12 M. // Siliconindia;Apr2005, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p19
Reports that Boca Raton, Florida-based medical therapeutic software manufacturer NovaVision has completed its third round of financing. Plan to use the financing to open several vision restoration centers in the United States; Role in developing Vision Restoration Therapy, a proprietary therapy...
- Riya Clicks in $15 M in Series B. Shah, Munjal // Siliconindia;Feb2006, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p14
The article reports on the 15 million dollars second round of venture financing of Riya Inc., a developer of photo recognition startup technology based in Redwood City, California. Bay Partners led the investment venture together with the company's early investors Leapfrog Ventures, BlueRun...
- IN DEFENCE OF PROFIT. Kirby, James // BRW;9/26/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 38, p79
Focuses on the financial performance of Melbourne, Victoria-based air traffic and defense software systems company Adacel Technologies. Revenue; Losses; Share price; Profit posted by its defense and security division.
- Oracle Beats Q2 Targets, Guides In Line. PETE BARLAS // Investors Business Daily;12/19/2013, pA04
The article reports that Oracle, the global enterprise software firm, has recorded a profit and revenue beat for its fiscal second quarter of 2013. It notes that the firm has worked through a poor macro-economy as well as stagnant hardware sales and a shift toward cloud-based computing. An...