Google of Mobile: Smaato Dials In $3.5M
- Smaato Whitepaper: US to Spend $5B in Mobile Advertising in 2015. // Red Herring;11/3/2010, p4
This article reports on the release of a white paper by mobile ad optimization company Smaato about mobile advertising in the U.S. According to the paper, the mobile advertising market in the country will spend 797.6 million U.S. dollars in 2010. The paper expects the market to continue to grow...
- Steve Smith's Money Shot: Mobile RTB Is Starting to Pay Off. // Media Industry Newsletter;2/17/2014, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p12
The article discusses a report from leading mobile real-time bidding (RTB) platform Smaato which shows that effective cost per thousand impressions (eCPMs) on its RTB inventory in the U.S. increased by 31% in fourth quarter over third quarter alone in 2013. It explains the important role format...
- APAC shows highest growth in ad spends over mobile web: Smaato report. // Indiantelevision.com;9/10/2015, p3
The article discusses findings of the Global Trends in Mobile Programmatic report by mobile advertising exchange firm Smaato. It notes that Asia Pacific countries led by China, India, and Singapore posted the highest growth rates in terms of mobile ads during the first half of 2015. It cites...
- Tech Startups Play Growing Role with Marketers. Odell, Patricia // Promotional Marketing;2/4/2016, p1
The article reports that marketers are looking for technology-related startup companies for advertising and marketing activities through content development, social media, mobile advertising and promotions.
- Steve Smith's Eye on Digital Media: THE MOBILE MONETIZATION METRIC: IT'S A PORTABLE PEOPLE METER. // Media Industry Newsletter;11/16/2009, Vol. 62 Issue 44, p1
The article focuses on the fast approaching and promising future of mobile monetization. Citing the acquisition of AdMob by Google, the author mentions that Google intends to use this for mobile advertising possibly through smart phones such as the iPhone. The author further points out that...
- Mobile Web Use Doubles Over the Past Year. Eddy, Nathan // eWeek;9/1/2015, p1
The article reports that according to the mobile advertisement platform developer Smaato, spending on mobile Web has been increased and mentions that advertisers are targeting families and parents on mobile. It mentions that the Android apps are leading in terms of mobile advertisement...
- Do Startups Have Future In Mobile Segment? // Siliconindia;Jan2012, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p8
The article discusses the aspects for startups to consider to take advantage with the increasing reach of mobile marketing and advertising industry.
- Is the Rewards Model Scoring Points? Shields, Mike // Adweek;2/10/2014, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p20
The article discusses the performance and scaling of rewards-driven advertising businesses such as the mobile startup companies SessionM and Kiip, focusing on competition from companies such as the social networking company Facebook Inc. and value exchanges for mobile device users.
- By The Numbers. // Wireless Week;3/1/2009, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p26
The article discusses major happenings from the telecommunication industry of the U.S. According to a report, 94 percent of corporate developers in the U.S. expect that the development of wireless enterprise applications will either increase or remain the same in 2009. AdMob, a mobile...