Aruba Nabs AirWave for $37M
- WOWED BY WIRELESS? Arnold, Mary Auestad // Credit Union Management;Jul2003, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p3
Focuses on the advantages of Wireless Fidelity in the U.S. Improvement of cellular phone reception; Elimination of network cabling; Enhancement of Internet access.
- Wi-Fi not working on the road. Handby, Simon // Computer Shopper;Jan2015, Issue 323, p137
The article provides an answer to a question on why does wireless fidelity (Wi-Fi) not working or fails when used during road travel.
- Welcome to Wireless. Rash, Wayne // eWeek;9/10/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 28, p44
The article focuses on the emergence of the municipal wireless fidelity (Wi-Fi) implementations in cities in the U.S. Municipal Wi-Fi is a high-speed data solution for workers, automated meter reading and citywide wireles Internet access. However, it is asserted that successes in implementing...
- Hollywood Studio Shoots for Mobility. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;11/15/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 23, p28
Offers a look on the benefits of Wi-Fi access points (AP) for enterprises with a mobile workforce. Use of the new Mobile Edge AP from Aruba Networks by a film studio in the U.S. in 2005; Significance of the technology to enterprise information technology departments and enterprise workers;...
- New Stuff 09/26/12. // CT Reports;9/26/2012, p1
The article offers information on several developments in the telecommunications industry. It states that Aruba Networks Inc. released the Aruba Instant Enterprise software that delivers enterprise-class Wi-Fi features. It mentions that Extreme Networks Inc. became a sponsor company of US Ignite...
- Next-Generation Networking Based on New 802.11ac Standard Takes Off in Australia. // WiFi/ WLAN;Sep2013, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p7
The article focuses on Aruba Networks, leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for mobile enterprise, which adopts the 802.11ac wireless networking standard in Australia in 2013. Topics discussed include the growth in mobile devices, the improvement of speeds and bandwidth...
- Has VoIP Arrived? Stone, Adam // IEEE Internet Computing;Nov/Dec2003, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p10
Discusses the use of voice-over-Internet protocol (VoIP) systems. Factors affecting the deployment of VoIP; Details on security concerns regarding VoIP; Use of wireless fidelity for VoIP.
- FEEDBACK. // Total Telecom Magazine;Nov2003, p4
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. "Hear me out," which deals with Wavecrest's acquisition of a series of companies in the telecommunication industry; Application of WiFi for specific networking requirements; Reasons intranets are not...
- Vee Telecom raises VMAX stake to 72.43%. // WiFi/ WLAN;Jan2012, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p9
The article reports that Vee Telecom has increased its share in VMAX Telecom, a rival WiMAX firm, to 72.43 percent, resulting to a full merger.