Hillcrest Labs Clicks on $25M
- Hillcrest Labs inks more funds. // CED;Feb2008, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p8
The article reports on the completion of an additional $25 million round of funding by Hillcrest Labs which is led by investor AllianceBernstein in the U.S. Hillcrest will use the funds to further extend its pointer-based application creation platform and pointing technology to a variety of...
- Hillcrest Technology Licensed for Roku Game Remote. // CD Computing News;Sep2011, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p5
The article announces Roku's approval of the use of the patented Freespace MotionEngine software by Hillcrest Laboratories.
- AllianceBernstein Changes Catch Pension's Attention. Giardina, Michael // Investment Management Mandate Pipeline;6/26/2013, p6
The article reports that the portfolio manager changes to be implemented at investment management firm AllianceBernstein in 2013 has prompted the Chicago Metropolitan Water Reclamation District Retirement Fund (MWRDF) Board to review its equity investment being managed by the firm.
- The Business of Software Improvement. // IEEE Software;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p5
Focuses on the return of investment (ROI) of improved software businesses in the U.S. Documentation of ROI in improved software practices; Indirect returns from improved software practices; Development of custom software.
- Get with the program. Griffin, Cynthia E. // Entrepreneur;Dec1995, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p26
Reports on investment prospects in the computer software industry in the United States. Trends contributing to the attractiveness of software businesses to investors.
- Measuring the ROI of Software Process Improvement. van Solingen, Rini // IEEE Software;May/Jun2004, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p32
Software process improvement (SPI) has been on the agenda of both academics and practitioners. Many companies have invested large sums of money in improving their software processes, and several research papers document SPI's effectiveness. SPI aims to create more effective and efficient...
- Facebook Widget Slide Snags $50M. // Red Herring;1/18/2008, p2
The article reports on the $50 million institutional financing round secured by social network software manufacturer Slide in January 2008. Such funding is said to mark the rising valuations of start-up companies riding in the fast-growing Facebook's popularity. Max Levchin, founder of Slide,...
- A proven philosophy for Alliance Bernstein. Tuohy, Larissa // Money Management;5/12/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 16, p21
The article reports that according to Alliance Bernstein's Kevin Boreen, senior vice-president and senior portfolio manager for global value equities, a consistent value philosophy has resulted in the organization winning this year's Money Management Fund Manager of the Year award in...
- Client Relations 101 at AllianceBernstein. Elstein, Aaron // Crain's New York Business;2/15/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p4
The article presents information on the financial performance of AllianceBernstein LP. The firm has been losing clients since early 2008 and recently reported another 17 billion dollars in asset outflows during the fourth quarter of the financial year 2009. According to fund tracker Lipper &...