NEA Gives Energy Startup $15M Jolt
- Ravi Viswanathan Appointed as GP for NEA's Indian Operations. // EmergingMarketsNOW;10/16/2009, p4
The article announces that Ravi Vishwanathan has been appointed as the general partner for New Enterprise Associates and its managing director Frank Torti has been promoted to the post of principal.
- Ravi Viswanathan combines science and business to seek new ventures. Multari, Caroline // MRS Bulletin;Feb2013, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p124
The article profiles research scientist-turned-venture capitalist Ravi Viswanathan. He is a partner at the international venture capital firm New Enterprise Associates (NEA) in California, and funds ventures in clean technology. He receives his Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree from...
- Zyngenia Adds $15M to Push Multitarget Antibodies to IND. Boggs, Jennifer // BioWorld Today;9/9/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 174, p2
The article reports that New Enterprise Associates (NEA) has invested 15 million to the Series A extension round of Zyngenia Inc., giving the company a total venture capital of 25 million U.S. dollars. The relationship of the two firms has been established before the inception of Zyngenia Inc....
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;10/9/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 193, p8
The article reports that Simplex Diabetic Supply has secured an equity investment from New Enterprise Associates (NEA). According to Simplex chairman Richard Pinson, the capital will allow the company to accelerate and execute its acquisition strategy. In addition, the company is well...
- NEA to Invest $375 Million in Indian Companies. // India -- West;2/12/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 12, pB10
The article reports that the U.S. based venture capital fund New Enterprise Associates will invest 375 million dollars in Indian companies.
- CONSTRUCTION OF DUTCH MUSHROOM FACTORY IN SVETI NIKOLE BEGINS. // Macedonian Business Monthly;Feb2014, Vol. 14 Issue 139, p15
The article reports on the start of the construction of a new mushroom factory in industrial zone Ovce Pole near Sveti Nikole in Macedonia which is being financed by Dutch foreign investment worth 25 million euros.
- Zyngenia Adds $15M to Push Multitarget Antibodies to IND. // Bioworld Week;9/13/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 37, p4
The article reports on the additional investment worth 15 million dollars by New Enterprise Associates (NEA) to Gaithersburg, Maryland-based Zyngenia Inc. in a Series A extension round to finance the Investigational New Drugs (IND) for multitarget antibodies, as required by the U.S. Food and...
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;9/25/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 186, p3
The article reports on the 10 million U.S. dollars in financing received by Apnex Medical from New Enterprise Associates.
- Intel Invests in Silver-Zinc Battery Developer. // Electronic News;4/17/2006, Vol. 52 Issue 16, p69
The article reports on the current round of funding for advanced silver-zinc battery developer Zinc Matrix Power Inc. as of April 2006. It has received a $7 million investment to construct and staff a pilot production facility in Camarillo, California. Investors which participated in the funding...