Nokia Siemens Nabs Apertio for $205M
- Nokia Siemens snaps up Apertio for $206M. Kapko, Matt // RCR Wireless News;1/7/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p17
The article reports on the acquisition of Apertio Ltd. by Nokia Siemens Networks in January 2008 for $206 million. Apertio provides real-time subscriber data platforms and other applications for mobile, fixed and converged telecommunications operators. The deal, which is expected to close by the...
- Nokia Siemens Networks makes first-ever acquisition with Atrica buy. Taylor, Colleen // Electronic News;10/29/2007, Vol. 53 Issue 44, p32
The article reports on the plan of Nokia Siemens Networks to acquire Atrica Inc., an Ethernet transport products developer based in Sunnyvale, California. Nokia Siemens said that the acquisition will allow the company to offer end-to-end carrier Ethernet transport products. Atrica is the first...
- BUSINESS. // Total Telecom Magazine;Feb2008, p4
This section offers news briefs from the telecommunication industry. China Mobile, the biggest mobile operator in China, is set to merge with fixed-line company China Tietong. Nokia Siemens Networks plans to acquire Apertio based in Great Britain to help it meet telco demand for converged...
- For Consolidation Activity, Look to the Deals Under $100M. Cohen, Judy Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/16/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p4
Presents an update on the merger & acquisition (M&A) market in the U.S. as of June 2003. Levels of M&A activity in 2000; Decline in large M&A deals; Reason for the decline.
- Vector Ups Corel Bid. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/16/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 46, p8
The article reports on the move of private equity firm Vector Capital to increase its offer for software company Canadian Corel Corp. Vector has been trying to acquire Corel since 2003. According to the article, after the bid was raised, Corel shares traded past four U.S. dollars which show that...
- News Headlines. // MarketWatch: Financial Services;December2004, Vol. 3 Issue 12, p20
Reports developments related to financial services industry in Great Britain. Agreement of ABN Amro to sell its Trust and Management Service Cos. to Equity Trust; Financial performance of Citigroup Inc. and Bank of America prior to the successes achieved by their respective consumer businesses;...
- SDC Worldwide Mergers & Acquisitions. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/16/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p7
Presents tabular representations of merger and acquisition transactions in the U.S. as of June 2003.
- Will Apria Breathe in a Takeout This Time? Cohen, Judy Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/25/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 29, p1
Examines the attempt of Apria Healthcare Group Inc. to sell itself again as of July 25, 2005. Market value of the company; Consideration of the possible strategic players to bid for Apria; Results of the second quarter financial performance of Apria.
- Discovery Labs Looks for Buyers To Cough Up Bids. Catton, Grant // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/3/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 26, p5
Reports on the preparation of biotechnology company Discovery Laboratories Inc. for a possible acquisition. Products of the company; Other financial options considered by the company; Financial performance of the company.