Benchmark Funds Israeli Toolbar Maker
- Zuora raises $6.5 Mn in Series A funding. // Siliconindia;Apr2008, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p17
The article reports that Zuora Inc., a California-based company, has received $6.5 million funding in the Series A round from the investors headed by Benchmark Capital. Accordingly, Zuora intends to use the funds in deploying a new business strategy for product development and to improve its...
- Benchmark and Goldman: An IPO Pipeline? Creswell, Julie // Fortune;1/10/2000, Vol. 141 Issue 1, p168
Focuses on collaboration between venture capital firm Benchmark Capital and investment bank Goldman Sachs. Initial public offerings (IPO) on which they collaborated in 1999; Connection of Benchmark partners to Goldman; Performance of stocks.
- Mint Software Gets Funding of $12M. Wolfe, Daniel // American Banker;3/6/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 45, p11
This article reports Mint Software Inc., which operates a money management Web site, has received $12 million in new funding. The company said that the Series B round was led by the venture capital firm Benchmark Capital and that its earlier investors also participated in the round. Mint's site...
- Benchmark, Branson Keep Eyes on Cleantech Road. Schachter, Ken // Red Herring;1/31/2008, p4
The article reports on the decision of venture funds, Benchmark Capital and Virgin Green Fund of Richard Branson to invest in GreenRoad technologies. A total of $14.5 million have been invested by the venture funds along with Balderton Capital. GreenRoad installs an in-vehicle device that...
- Tux has the bucks. Shankar, Pradeep // Siliconindia;Aug2003, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p28
Discusses the investment made by Benchmark Capital with My SQL, a developer of open source database. Focus areas of the investments; Stability of the open source platform; Business opportunities in open source space.
- Investments in New Jersey So Far This Year. // Business News New Jersey;08/08/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 32, p22
Takes a look at the profile of New Jersey companies receiving venture capital in the first half of 2000. Total amount of venture capital investments; Decline of Internet-related investments.
- Corporations and the Financing of Innovation: The Corporate Venturing Experience. Gompers, Paul A. // Economic Review (07321813);2002 4th Quarter, Vol. 87 Issue 4, p1
Explores the history, structure and performance of corporate venture programs in the U.S. Types of corporate venturing; History of corporate venturing investments; Indicators of the size of the corporate venturing effort; Trends and determinants of whether corporate venture capital investments...
- Money Order. Evanson, David R.; Beroff, Art // Entrepreneur;Jul2001, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p47
Discusses the steps suggested to entrepreneurs to raise venture capital. Importance of forming an advisory board; Reason it is needed to secure legal counsel.
- The Deal Flow Slows Down. Taber, Shankar P.; Taber, George M. // Business News New Jersey;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p12
Provides information on venture capital investments in New Jersey in the first quarter of 2001 based on the MoneyTree Survey conducted by PricewaterhouseCoopers in partnership with VentureOne. Decline in Internet-related investments; Share of investment received by communications and networking...