Arbor Networks Grabs Ellacoya
- Untitled. Savvas, Antony // Computer Weekly;1/22/2008, p22
The article presents information on the acquisition of Ellacoya Networks Inc., a provider of carrier-class broadband service optimisation products, by Arbor Networks Inc. According to Arbor Networks, a provider of secure service control systems for global business networks, it protects more than...
- Ellacoya-Matchmaking Carriers And Content Providers. Kopf, David // Business Communications Review;Nov2000, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p90
Focuses on Ellacoya Networks, a startup that hopes to solidify service integration strategies for telecommunication carriers. Prediction on the growth rate for application services by 2003; Aim and elements of the company's Service Generation System.
- CHANGING HANDS. // Broadcasting & Cable;3/3/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 9, p29
Presents information on the sale of telecommunication stations in the U.S. as of March 3, 2003. Purchase of television stations WOHN-TV and KARK-TV by Nexstar Broadcasting Group LP from Morris Multimedia Inc.; Highlights of the deal between Hispanic Broadcasting Corp. and El Mundo Broadcasting...
- Start-up expands in Merrimack. // New Hampshire Business Review;08/25/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p38
Reports that start-up telecommunications firm Ellacoya Networks has expanded its offices in Merrimack, New Hampshire, as of August 25, 2000.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Telecommunications. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/29/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 30, p54
Presents several charts depicting the global telecommunications industry as of July 2002. List of top issues bookrunners; Account on several equity deals; Details of merger and acquisition agreements.
- The great telecoms damp squib. Anderson, Belinda // Finweek;12/6/2007, p20
The article reports that potential deals among telecommunication companies in South Africa had been called off. It notes that MTN will not buy some of Telkom's fixed line assets while Vodafone will not take control of its Vodacom. Telkom is cited to square one in terms of its options regarding a...
- The Big Grab. Inam, A. // Global Finance;Apr2000, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p67
Looks at the mergers and acquisitions (M&A) activity of companies in Europe and the United States in the 1990s. Debate over the forms of payment for acquisitions; Views of Gregg Polle, head of M&A at Salomon Smith Barney; Forecast for the telecommunication sector in Europe.
- Market Watch. // Information Security;Mar2008, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p17
The article reports that Arbor, which is among the first in the detection and mitigation of denial-of-service attacks and a force in the Internet service provider (ISP) and carrier markets, acquired Ellacoya. The latter is a small provider of switches that can undertake deep packet inspection...
- Time to tear down the walls. Vittore, Vince // Telephony;05/22/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 21, p35
Focuses on the entry of Ellacoya Networks, a telecommunication services provider, to building local exchange carrier (BLEC) sector. Elements of the broadband architecture that the company focused on; Why the company decided to target BLEC initially; Services offered by the company to the BLEC...