Michael Dell Effect Kicks In
- Keys to success. Kirby, James // BRW;4/1/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p33
Traces the root of success of Michael Dell, CEO of Dell Inc., in the information technology business. Ability to lead Dell as the world's biggest manufacturer of personal computers; Success of Dell in earning a market share for his company in servers and printers; Reputation of Dell in the...
- Thriving, Not Just Surviving. // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);10/21/2002 (Pacific Edition), Vol. 140 Issue 17, p64
Presents an interview with Michael Dell of Dell Computer Corp. His tenure as chief executive officer; His views on corporate scandals; Dell's marketing strategy in China; Others.
- Dell chief believes in fear. DiMeo, Sam // Caribbean Business;4/25/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 17, p53
Features Michael Dell, chairman of the board and chief executive officer of Dell Computer Corp. Views on the high technology industry; Business strategies for the firm; Predilections.
- DELL: AHEAD OF THE CURVES. // eWeek;10/02/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 40, p40
Interviews Michael Dell, chief executive officer of United States-based Dell Computer Corp. Significance of the Internet to Dell; Potential growth of the storage and server markets; Views about the Internet strategy of Microsoft Corp.
- AMERICAN MAGNATE MICHAEL DELL. Harkinson, Josh // Mother Jones;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p28
This article reports on business magnate Michael Dell and his background and history in the technology industry. The article discusses Dell's work as the founder and chief executive officer of the technology corporation Dell Inc. Information is provided on Dell's private-equity firm MSD Capital...
- Is the enterprise going to Dell? Dell, Michael // eWeek;5/10/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p22
Presents an interview with Michael Dell, chairman and CEO of Dell Inc. in the U.S. New initiatives made by the company; Identification of the company's key areas for research and development; Definition of the phrase scalable enterprise.
- DELL IN THE WELL. // Business Today;6/3/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p93
The article provides the business performance of Dell Computer Corp., a personal computer provider in India. The company's dominance in the market wavers after it fails to levy even service and support. In this connection, the firm's chairman Michael Dell terminated chief executive officer (CEO)...
- INDIRECT FROM>DELL. Moltzen, Edward F. // CRN;5/28/2007, Issue 1240, p28
The article features Michael Dell, the chief executive officer (CEO) of Dell Computer Corp. in the U.S. A time line from 1997-2007 of his professional career is presented. He said that in the last several years, they have been growing fairly significant business, working with channel partners...
- Highway To Dell. // CRN;2/5/2007, Issue 1228, p6
The article reports that Chairman Michael Dell took the helm as chief executive officer of U.S.-based Dell Computer Corp. after Kevin Rollins left the post. Given the company's burdens and problems, the move should not be a shocker.