Study Shows EBay Saving Buyers Billions
- GET IT FOR LESS! Dykstra, Katherine // Redbook;Apr2004, Vol. 202 Issue 4, p96
Presents money-saving techniques in making purchases. Benefits from buying refurbished goods; Factors to consider when shopping for appliances; Tips on online shopping.
- Turning the page. // Business Today;10/26/2014, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p1
The article discusses the demand for business school graduates in diverse industries. Topics include increasing demand in online gaming industry, e-commerce, and analytics through data mining and business intelligence. It also talks of flipped classrooms with lectures and videos, change in core...
- El e-mail marketing domina las compras online. // MK - Marketing mÃ¡s Ventas;Oct2010, Vol. 24 Issue 261, p74
No abstract available.
- New Yorkers in habit of saving, survey says. Gold, Jacqueline S. // American Banker;6/21/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 118, p5
Reports on the findings of Dime Barcorp's Dime Securities unit on New York-area consumers' saving habit. Banks as most frequent investment designation; Percentage of investable assets with mutual funds and full-service brokerage firms; Source of investment information.
- How to save on everything, even a funeral. // Medical Economics;6/3/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 11, p13
Reports on the Consumer Literacy Consortium's survey on consumers' saving behavior in the U.S. Consumers' knowledge about saving money.
- Cybervesting: It's a `guy' thing. // U.S. Banker;Apr97, Vol. 107 Issue 4, p14
Reports on a gender-tailored research study conducted by SRI Consulting on the subject of on-line investing. Importance of gender as a variable in determining investment choices made by men and women; Reasons why men are five times more likely to utilize on-line investing; Challenge of...
- Multi savings for IFAs. Vasilieff, Bill // Money Marketing;2/13/2003, p59
Presents an overview of the multi-savings market in Great Britain. Aspects of the retail investment market; Influence of the use of technology and developments in electronic commerce; Role of fund managers; Implications for savings and investments.
- Fries, Cash, Cars, Etc. Dolliver, Mark // Brandweek;9/14/2009, Vol. 50 Issue 32, p42
News briefs on public opinion polls are presented. Over 80 percent of respondents in a Harris Poll said having savings in the bank made them happier than purchasing items they did not need. Forty percent of participants in another poll said they were either very or somewhat likely to purchase an...
- A meta-analysis of the impact of price presentation on perceived savings. Krishna, Aradhna; Briesch, Richard; Lehmann, Donald R.; Hong Yuan // Journal of Retailing;Summer2002, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p101
Presents a meta-analysis of the impact of price presentation on perceived savings in the U.S. Determinants of sales; Influence of pricing on consumer evaluation of the product offering; Importance of regular price in enhancing the offer value of large plausible deal and implausible deals.