The Rubicon Project Raises $15M
- As More Advertising Buying Goes Automated, Rubicon Project Launches New Tools. Johnson, Lauren // Adweek;2/27/2015, p1
The article reports that advertising technology company Rubicon Project has unveiled two new features, which aim to make it easier for the advertising industry to buy and sell automated advertisements.
- Theresa Mueller. Smith, Sarah // National Journal;9/19/2015, Vol. 47 Issue 38, p29
The article profiles Theresa Mueller, director of political and advocacy for the automated advertising agency Rubicon Project, and her task of introducing the company's work in issue-advocacy and electoral campaigns to political, advertising and public-relations agencies.
- Rubicon to Buy Others Online. // Red Herring;9/16/2009, p1
The article reports that Others Online will be acquired by Rubicon Project, an Internet advertising technology startup, with an aim to improve its advertising optimization capabilities. According to Rubicon founder and chief executive officer (CEO) Frank Addante, the acquisition will address...
- Help is here for publishers looking to boost ad yield. Karpinski, Rich // Advertising Age;4/20/2009, Vol. 80 Issue 14, pc-6
The article discusses companies and platforms that focus on optimizing a publisher's online advertising yield, such as PubMatic, AdMeld, Rubicon Project and Yieldex. Though they take different approaches, all are focused on helping publishers increase their efficiency and automation. They enable...
- Display ad spend on the up: Report. Shields, Ronan // Marketing Week (Online Edition);9/19/2013, p7
The article discusses the third Online Advertisers Survey Report by digital marketing and ecommerce independent advice and insight provider Econsultancy and online advertising technology firm Rubicon Project of over 1,000 advertisers. The survey found that an increase in investment in display...
- More Autoplay Ads Are Coming to Mobile, but That Could Be a Good Thing. Heine, Christopher // Adweek;6/19/2015, p1
The article reports that the advertising-technology firms Virool and Rubicon Project are taking their nascent mobile video advertising partnership into the programmatic arena. It mentions that Virool and Rubicon aim to solve that dilemma with their programmatic offering. Also includes statement...
- Here's Why Smartphone Ads Could Help Swing the Iowa Caucuses. Swant, Marty // Adweek;2/3/2016, p1
The article presents views of Dallas Lawrence, Senior Vice President (svp) at advertising technology firm Rubicon Project, on using mobile advertisements on smartphones for presidential campaigns and offers information on findings of a study. Topics discussed include effective mobile engagement...
- How Agencies Are Retooling for the Automated Ad Buy. Thielman, Sam // Adweek;11/4/2013, Vol. 54 Issue 39, p26
An interview is presented with Jay Sears, an executive of the interactive advertising agency Rubicon Project. Sears that that programmatic Internet advertising sales differ from real-time bidding because it involves more specific purchases. He says that the automation of the buying and selling...
- The Month: People Moves - Rubicon Project. // Campaign Asia-Pacific;Jan2014, p1
The article announces that Stuart Bartram has been appointed as managing director at Online advertising technology firm Rubicon Project.