Macworld: Jobs Puts Macbooks on Diet
- More Awards for Apple. Delong, Derik // Macworld;Dec2008, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p36
The article announces various awards received by Apple Inc. from 2008 Garmin T3 Gadget Awards including its iPod touch as the Gadget of the Year, iPhone as the Commuter Gadget of the Year and MacBook Air as the Gadget Candy Award.
- Apple's Constant Iterations. Gruber, John // Macworld;Apr2010, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p100
The article discusses the products from Apple Inc. The products generally come with core features and then the follow ups are released periodically with added features. The digital audio player iPod was first released in 2001 and every year the updated iPods are released in the fall with the...
- The I's Have It: Apple and Innovation. Breen, Christopher // Macworld;Feb2014, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p5
The article offers the author's insights on technological innovation and the introduction of three innovative, life-changing products from Apple Inc. Among the innovative products launched by the company include iPod, iPhone, and iPad. He argues that the new products from Apple will be an...
- Apple's next mold breaker? Bradner, Scott // Network World;1/7/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p28
The author reflects on the new products of Apple Inc., and what he likes it to be. He said that in his dreams he sees the product as an all-in-one portable device, a combination of the Apple table computer and the iPhone. Furthermore, he said that the device would be very thin and has the size...
- Phone Fight: Apple v. Google. Lyons, Daniel; Summers, Nick // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);7/5/2010, Vol. 156 Issue 1, p1
The article discusses the future of the computer industry which is shifting from the use of laptops and desktop machines to mobile devices. It describes how computer designer Apple Inc. is regaining its place in the industry with its new mobile devices such as the iPhone 4, the iPod and the...
- MARKETER OF THE DECADE: APPLE. Bulik, Beth Snyder // Advertising Age;10/18/2010, Vol. 81 Issue 37, p14
The article focuses on marketing by the high technology industry company Apple Inc. The company is named Marketer of the Decade for 2001-2010 by the publication.It is cited for the successful product management of a series of new products, the iPod music player, the iPhone smartphone and the...
- The iPod Decade. // Entertainment Weekly;10/28/2011, Issue 1178, p16
A timeline is presented demonstrating technology releases following the release of the Apple iPod digital music player in 2001, including the launches of the online music retailer iTunes Music Store in 2003, the Microsoft-brand Zune music player in 2006, and the Apple iPhone 4S smartphone in 2011.
- APPLE LAUNCHES iPHONE 5, REFRESHES iPOD RANGE AND REDESIGNS iTUNES. Avenell, Patrick // Appliance Retailer;Oct2012, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p30
The article evaluates several electronic products from Apple Inc. including iPhone 5, iPod Touch and iPod Nano.
- Apple detects dubious customers. // New Scientist;8/15/2009, Vol. 203 Issue 2721, p15
The article reports on the patent filed by Apple on August 6, 2009 for an in-gadget sensor and circuit combination designed to thwart iPod and iPhone users who cause damage to their gadgets and claim for new replacements. Among the consumer abuse events the gadget aims to monitor include...