Gigya Flicks On Widget Ad Network
- Hip Hop Widget Helps Levi Sell Out Limited Edition Jeans. // Brandweek;10/13/2008, Vol. 49 Issue 36, p008
The article presents a case study of a widget advertising campaign which was developed for Levi Strauss to promote the company's limited edition 23/501 jeans and shoes collection online. The campaign, which was developed in an effort to capitalize on the target consumers' penchant for social...
- ROI is king: Online ad firms to unveil new tracking tools. Mand, Adrienne // Adweek Western Edition;10/26/98, Vol. 48 Issue 43, p34
Relates the market introduction of tracking tools that monitor online rate of return on Internet advertising. Features and capabilities of the Advisor tracking tool of advertising management firm AdKnowledge; Enhanced version of the AdMaximize customized service tool of 133 communications;...
- BOTAB2 -- we've got the video. Gapes, David // AdMedia;Sep2009, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p2
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including a tribute to Peter Spencer, prime mentor of "AdMedia" magazine, a story on the QR Reader cellphone application, and one by Alastair Thompson on web advertising.
- Apps need way to become more connected, says Microsoft online division head. // New Media Age;11/11/2010, p10
The article reports on the participation of Microsoft Corp. president of the online services division Qi Lu in the Engage conference that was conducted by the Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB) in Great Britain in 2010, wherein he discussed application software.
- Best of Reputationline. Chowney, Vikki; Warner, Bernhard // New Media Age;10/14/2010, p09
The article presents views on various media issues, including one about Twitter's Promoted Accounts and another on the Internet Advertising Board (IAB) reports showing the increase in online advertising in the first half of 2010.
- Software, Services Determine Online ROI. Blankenhorn, Dana // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Sep99, Vol. 84 Issue 9, p21
Looks at software tools and services that help determine the return on investment of online advertising efforts. Importance of selecting a software capable of measuring both off-line and online advertising efforts; DataDNA service from AdKnowledge; Marketwave's Hit List Live; net.Analysis...
- Google verbannt Werbe-Blocker. Rode, Jörg // Lebensmittel Zeitung;3/22/2013, Issue 12, p51
- JUST IN CASE MY BOSS ASKS ME DURING A MEETING, WHAT EXACTLY DOES "WIDGET" MEAN? Ives, Nat // Advertising Age;3/17/2008, Vol. 79 Issue 11, p41
A series of questions and answers related to Internet widgets is presented including a definition of the term "widget" as it relates to Internet applications, how advertisers can use widgets, and what programming interface to use when creating a widget for Facebook or other applications.
- Enhanced Advertising in Augmented Reality. Mies, Ginny // PCWorld;Aug2010, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p26
The author discusses the impact of advertising on the use of augmented reality applications. Although she acknowledges the technology for offering computer-generated images of establishments and directions, the author criticizes excessive advertisements put on the applications to target users....