Blade Games Nabs $4M
- Blade Games Formed. Lee, Michael // Red Herring;2/19/2009, p1
The article reports on the merger of the Digini and Vyk Games for the formation of Blade Games. Changes include former Digino Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Tony Garcia heading Blade Games and former Vyk Games CEO Tom Sperry serving as president. Blade3D involves designers working on various...
- Mass. Startup Raises $7.4 Million. Kline, Alan // American Banker;5/3/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 68, p5
Brief information is given about First Commons Bank in Massachusetts which raised $7.5 million to fund its expansion.
- Fla. Bank to Raise $148M for Growth. // American Banker;4/20/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 61, p4
Brief information is given about First National Bank of the Gulf Coast and the Florida bank's plan to raise $148 million in capital through a private placement for its expansion.
- Games Consoles Industry Profile: Asia-Pacific. // Games Consoles Industry Profile: Asia-Pacific;Mar2013, p1
The article explores the state of the Asia-Pacific games consoles industry in 2012, when it dropped by 2% to see a value of 3,799.7 million U.S. dollars. In the same period, the Chinese market dropped with a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of 0% while the South Korean market increased with...
- Oculus Buys Xbox Game Controller Creator. Casacchia, Chris // Orange County Business Journal;6/30/2014, Vol. 37 Issue 26, p10
The article reports on the acquisition of virtual reality technology company Oculus VR Inc. of product design and engineering firm Carbon Design Group, creator of Xbox 360 game controller.
- DEATH OF THE SECONDARY VIDEO-GAME MARKET: NATURAL CAUSES, OR EUTHANASIA? Golden, Mathew // University of Pennsylvania Journal of Business Law;Summer2014, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p1189
The article focuses on the issues concerning the development of the used video-game market. As mentioned, video-game market occupies an enormous portion of the entertainment industry and is one of the few markets in this field that has shown continuous growth. It mentions of GameStop Corp. as...
- Â¿Me conviene abrir otro local? // Entrepreneur Mexico;mar2011, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p104
No abstract available.
- Games Consoles Industry Profile: France. // Games Consoles Industry Profile: France;Mar2013, p1
The article focuses on the state of the French games consoles market in 2012, when it dipped by 52.6% to reach a value of 755.1 million U.S. dollars. Performance of the French games consoles market is expected to accelerate with an anticipated compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.3% over the...
- GameStop targeting pop culture geeks with new stores. PATRICK SEITZ // Investors Business Daily;11/24/2015, p00
The article reports on the move of the video game company Gamestop Corp. to experiment with standalone stores that targets pop culture who love comic-book superheroes in the U.S. It states that the company is set to open its third ThinkGeek retail store in Hurst, Texas. It also mentions the...