Radiohead Gets Internet Boost on Pop Charts
- RADIOHEAD LET YOU DECIDE. // Spin;May2010, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p96
The article deals with the release of "In Rainbows," by Radiohead as a digital download on October 10, 2007.
- THAWING ICELANDIC RELATIONS. Barrett, Christopher // Music Week;11/1/2008, Issue 44, p20
Information about the music trade conference "You Are In Control" which took place in Reykjavik, Iceland October 15-16, 2008, is provided. The conference featured performances by established rock groups such as Gus Gus and Vampire Weekend, and local artists such as Seabear and Nenni Hemm Hemm....
- TOP 10 ALBUMS. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;8/21/2008, Vol. 406 Issue 11, p15
The article lists the top 10 music release, based on Nielsen Soundscan as of August 17, 2008 which includes "A Little Bit Longer," by Jonas Brothers, "Mamma Mia!, and "Good Girl Gone Bad," by Rihanna.
- Sales of Classical Discs Bounce Back. // Classical Singer;Nov2011, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p8
The article offers information on the Nielsen SoundScan Report which has identified that sales for classical music compact discs (CDs) have totaled to 3.8 albums in the first six months of 2011.
- Canadian Digital Downloads Up, Overall Album Sales Down. // International Musician;May2011, Vol. 109 Issue 5, p9
The article presents the 2010 sales data of the Nielsen SoundScan Canada detailing the 25% increase of digital download sales despite the 11% decrease of album sales.
- TOP ELECTRONIC ALBUMS. // Billboard;7/3/2004, Vol. 116 Issue 27, p30
Lists the top electronic albums based on sales compiled by the Nielsen Soundscan company as of July 2004.
- ALBUM SALES UP FOR FIRST TIME IN SIX YEARS. // Canadian Musician;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p16
The article discusses a recent report from Nielsen SoundScan, which found that total music album sales increased 1 percent in the first six months of 2011 as compared to the same period in 2010.
- HOT DANCE SINGLES SALES. // Billboard;6/12/2004, Vol. 116 Issue 24, p30
Presents a chart containing hot dance singles sales compiled by Nielsen SoundScan.
- RADIOHEAD ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT, VISIONARY BAND IN THE WORLD. NORRIS, CHRIS // Spin;Dec2009, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p50
The article explains the myth that the rock band Radiohead is the most important, visionary band in the world contrary to the reality that it wishes to be treated special. Several of the songs the band released to prove that they were more than a grunge one-liner are "In Rainbow," "Morning...