- Delcor trio keep their name. Walsh, Charlotte // Cabinet Maker;9/23/2005, Issue 5457, p5
Reports that the three Delcor Inc. upholstery brand has survived the planned conversion to Perfect Nights in Great Britain. Decision of Charles Wade, Delcor owner, to convert the stores to sister bed retailer Perfect Nights; Reason of the company to maintain the three Delcor brand; Expansion...
- Delcor makes it a dozen. // Cabinet Maker;4/2/2004, Issue 5382, p4
Reports on Delcor Inc.'s expansion in Great Britain. Opening of a store in Edinburgh and Manchester; Number of branches; Other developments in the company.
- Wade converts Delcor stores. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;6/24/2005, Issue 5444, p3
Reports that upholstery chain Delcor is to be closed and the majority of its stores converted to sister retailer Perfect Nights. Move to result in the rapid expansion of the Charles Wade-owned bed retailer; Retailer launched in last autumn with stores in Cheltenham and Wimslow, Great Britain;...
- Wade snaps up Delcor. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;10/20/2000, Issue 5210, p4
Reports on the acquisition of upholstery retailer and manufacturer, Delcor, by Wade Furniture Group. Number of Delcor stores in Great Britain; Rebranding and repositioning of Delcor; Addition of Delcor to Wade's Multiyork retail operation.
- Delcor unveils new look. // Cabinet Maker;10/7/2011, Issue 5758, p10
The article reports on the move of furniture manufacturer Delcor Furniture Ltd. to renovate its showroom in Chelsea, London, England.
- Delcor opts for more contemporary image. Bryce, Rebecca // Cabinet Maker;10/18/2002, Issue 5309, p3
Reports on the plan of Delcor Inc. to improve the product brands in Great Britain. Aim of the company to widen the product range; Goal of the company to move into the contemporary image; Development of products by the company.
- Delcor to open two new stores. // Cabinet Maker;5/4/2012, Issue 5786, p10
The article focuses on the plan of handicraft furniture retailer Delcor Furniture Ltd. to open a 2,000 square feet store in Harrogate, North Yorkshire in June and a 4,800 square feet store in Stamford, Lincolnshire, England in July as part of its ongoing expansion plan.
- Delcor reports sales increase. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2012, Issue 5804, p6
The article reports that bespoke furniture retailer Delcor Furniture Ltd.'s current sales are up 12.9% of last year.
- Storeopenings. // Furniture/Today;07/31/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p42
Highlights the opening of furniture retail stores in the United States. Retail store opening of two Norwalk Furniture retailers in Maine and Ohio; Installation of an Ekornes Stressless Zone at Arnwine's Home Furnishings; Phoenix unit of Flexsteel Comfort Seating.