- Experiment in Newcastle. // Cabinet Maker;3/21/2003, Issue 5329, p3
Reports on Multiyork Furniture's plan to open a store in Newcastle, England.
- Five stores are visited every month to check service. This month we look at: Watford. // Cabinet Maker;10/13/2006, Issue 5509, p48
The article offers information about some retailers of furniture products at Watford, England. The Multiyork store is characterized by its well-arranged furniture products and attractive home accessories. Cargo, with its orange and white plastic flooring, offers saleable and cheap accessories....
- Multiple retailer relaunches Tottenham Court Road store. // Cabinet Maker;9/14/2012, Issue 5803, p10
The article reports that premium multiple furniture retailer Multiyork is relaunching its Tottenham Court Road store with a new look designed to increase sales.
- Multiyork exits York. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2012, Issue 5804, p12
The article reports that premium sofa retailer Multiyork Furniture Ltd. is to close its York store in October, 2012.
- Store 58 for Multiyork. // Cabinet Maker;10/4/2002, Issue 5307, p4
Reports on the opening of a store by the furniture manufacturing company Multiyork Furniture in the Harrow/Wembley area of north London, England on November 1, 2002. Information about the furniture manufacturing company.
- Multiyork Furniture. // Cabinet Maker;05/25/2001, Issue 5239, p10
Comments on the customer service of the Multiyork Furniture retail store in Great Britain. Assessment of the provision of product information; Opinion of the sales talk; Failure of staff to close deals.
- Multiyork--best store. // Cabinet Maker;3/10/2006, Issue 5478, p28
The article relates the author's experience in finding a two-seater sofa with a budget of 1,000 British pounds in Multiyork Furniture, a Brighton, England-based furniture retailer. He was impressed by the effort of the salespersons in finding somethin that was right for him. The author gave a...
- Verdict. // Cabinet Maker;3/10/2006, Issue 5478, p30
The article relates the author's experience in finding a two-seater sofa with a budget of 1,000 British pounds in Brighton, England. Among the shop he visited, Multiyork Furniture edged ahead of its rivals. Its products were expensive but its salespeople were willing to go the extra mile to meet...
- Bobby makes Peter a very happy man. // Cabinet Maker;7/11/2003, Issue 5346, p43
Reports on the participation of Multiyork chief executive officer, Peter Mallinson at the opening of a chain store in Newcastle, England.