Buyer still sought
- KPMG Peat Marwick embarks on national television campaign. // CPA Journal;Nov93, Vol. 63 Issue 11, p8
Reports on KPMG Peat Marwick's first national television commercial. Taking advantage of position as the world's largest accountancy firm; Highlight of response to client needs; Campaign as part of a three-year plan.
- KPMG Peat Marwick offers a `CEO Hotline' on compensation issues. // Corporate Board;May/Jun92, Vol. 13 Issue 74, p28
Focuses on KPMG Peat Marwick's creation of a special `CEO Hotline' telephone service in its Houston office for publicly held companies. Services offered to chief executive officers and directors; Schedule of daily operations.
- KPMG Peat Marwick tops ranking. L.L. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/06/96, Vol. 43 Issue 19, p30
Reports that KPMG Peat Marwick's leads `Long Island Business News' newspaper's ranking of top accounting firms.
- Going hollywood with Robert DeNiro. P.D. // Practical Accountant;Apr97, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p8
Reports on the accounting firm KPMG Peat Marwick LLP's marketing efforts. Hiring of Environmental Marketing to get the firm's name into 18 films from 1997 to 1998.
- KPMG and Microsoft form alliance. // Practical Accountant;Oct97, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p14
Reports that KPMG Peat Marwick LLP announced that it will form a 500-person consulting practice based on Microsoft's enterprise platform. What the platform comprises of; Comments from KPMG Deputy Chairman and COO Roger Siboni and Microsoft Chairman and chief executive officer Bill Gates;...
- KPMG Peat Marwick top accounting firm. L.L. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/02/96, Vol. 43 Issue 49, p31
Reports that KPMG Peat Marwick LLP topped the list of accounting firms in Long Island, New York for December 2, 1996.
- Good, but how good. // International Business: Strategies for the Global Marketplace;Dec96, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p6
Reports that it is the conclusion of a survey which was carried out by KPMG Peat Marwick LLP International Services, that corporations are spending a lot of money on expatriate employee programs, but only a few have a way to calculate the return investments. Survey findings outlined.
- Beyond the hype. // American Banker;3/18/96 Supplement, Vol. 161, p2A
Presents information on results of survey sponsered by KPMG Peat Marwick. What 70% of the senior executives said about World Wide Web; Annual sales; Comments from national manager Roger S. Siboni; Comments from Professor Daniel F. Galletta.
- `The deal for the future?'. // FW;9/27/94, Vol. 163 Issue 20, p45
Features KPMG Peat Marwick as the international powerhouse of the top six accounting firms in the United States. Jon C. Madonna as chairman; Number of junior-level employees laid off nationwide; 1993 revenues; Europe and Australia as the location of major strengths; KPMG as the world's leader...