Thomasville teams up with Art Forma
- Bogart homes in on Castle Donington. // Cabinet Maker;9/12/2003, Issue 5355, p7
Reports on the At Home furniture show of Art Forma in England. Duration of the show; Features of the vanity unit from Thomasville Furniture Industries Inc.
- Bridging the centuries. Garet, Barbara // Wood & Wood Products;Feb95, Vol. 100 Issue 2, p34
Presents information on Thomasville Furniture Industries Incorporated's American Revival furniture collection. Comments from Guy Walters, vice president, general manager of product styling and development; Description of some of the furniture in the collection; Amount of pieces of furniture in...
- Local Thomasville furniture dealer believes counterfeiters to be gone. Rattle, Barbara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;05/06/96, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p1
Reports on counterfeit dealers of Thomasville Furniture Gallery products. Reasons for using the Thomasville furniture brand; Marks of counterfeit products including marketing mode used.
- Thomasville designs make an impression in UK. // Cabinet Maker;4/5/2002, Issue 5281, p3
Focuses on the designs of the furniture of Thomasville. Presentation of the Hemmingway collection; Need to meet fire regulations; Number of bookings taken.
- Thomasville's Bogart hobnobs with stars. // Furniture/Today;3/24/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 29, p30
Reports that Thomasville Furniture's Bogart Collection were used as gifts to movie stars in the United States. Table given to 2003 Oscar presenters; Furniture at Entertainment Weekly's photo studio.
- Bogart's son impressed by Thomasville approach. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;7/22/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 45, p2
Reports on the Thomasville Furniture's Humphrey Bogart licensed furniture collection. Plans to launch the furniture collection at the October High Point market; Reasons why Stephen Bogart, son of the late actor Humphrey Bogart, chose the Thomasville to handle the Bogart collection; Role of...
- Thomasville wood intros to be once a year in 2002. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;10/09/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p6
Announces the launching of wood furniture products from manufacturer, Thomasville Furniture in North Carolina.
- Art Forma launches chic scatterback sofa. // Cabinet Maker;10/12/2001, Issue 5259, p6
Reports the launching of chic scatterback sofa by the upholstery manufacturer Art Forma. Features of the furniture; Retail price of the sofa; Availability of the product.
- Thomasville ads seen on NBC, ABC. // Furniture/Today;05/07/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p10
Reports on Thomasville Furniture's running of a two-month television advertising campaign on NBC and ABC. Featuring of the company's Ernest Hemingway collection, and British Gentry and Bellasera lines.