- Monkwell's cafÃ© society. // Cabinet Maker;2/1/2002, Issue 5272, p3
Reports the launching of a collection of furnishing and upholstery fabrics along with wallpaper by Monkwell company. Component of the CafÃ© de Flore designs; Composition of the wallpaper designs; Claims of Noel Holmes, head of design on the collection.
- Sew pretty. // Cabinet Maker;02/11/2000, Issue 5174, p4
Reports on GP&J Baker's launch of its Embroideries collection for upholstery and drapes.
- WARP & WEFT. // Houses;2011, Issue 79, p026
The article offers information on upholstery and drapery materials including the Osborne & Little: Athlone collection from Seneca, the Nordic range of prints from Warwick, and the Trinidad collection from Zepel Fabrics.
- Shopping & Credit Information. // Town & Country;Dec2010, Vol. 164 Issue 5637, p196
The article lists several products featured within this issue including, curtains in Bergamo Monsoon Wedding silk blend from Bergamofabrics.com, paint for walls from Ralph Lauren Paint, Throw-Pillow upholstery from Donghia.com.
- Best of Belgian upholstery. // Cabinet Maker;01/21/2000, Issue 5171, p2
Announces an exhibition planned by Belgium's leading upholstery and curtain fabric companies in March 2000.
- Fabrics. // Cabinet Maker;3/9/2007, Issue 5528, p16
A list of fabrics in Great Britain is presented. A collection based on archive material Zoffany's Nureyev Weaves has six designs which includes Mandarin, suited for curtains and domestic upholstery. Sanderson's Delphi leaf trail, woven in cotton and viscose, is likewise suitable for curtains and...
- Cover Story. Katz, Ruth J. // New York;04/30/2001, Vol. 34 Issue 17, p46
Provides information on different shops and stores in New York City that sell seat covers, carpets, draperies and upholstery. Monte Coleman; Mitchell; H&A Upholstery.
- Minimalist millennium looks for monkwell. Oliphant, Jane // Cabinet Maker;01/28/2000, Issue 5172, p4
Reports on Monkwell's launched of its Fragments Future fabric book at Design Interiors.
- Prints go back to the future. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2001, Issue 5256, p2
Features the fabric launching of Sonnet Prints collection by the company Monkwell in the United States.