Wade snaps up Delcor
- A dozen choices from Oakhampton. // Cabinet Maker;02/02/2001, Issue 5223, p8
Cites Wade Furniture's expansion of its Oakhampton furniture collection.
- Delcor unveils new look. // Cabinet Maker;10/7/2011, Issue 5758, p10
The article reports on the move of furniture manufacturer Delcor Furniture Ltd. to renovate its showroom in Chelsea, London, England.
- Delcor opts for more contemporary image. Bryce, Rebecca // Cabinet Maker;10/18/2002, Issue 5309, p3
Reports on the plan of Delcor Inc. to improve the product brands in Great Britain. Aim of the company to widen the product range; Goal of the company to move into the contemporary image; Development of products by the company.
- Delcor to open two new stores. // Cabinet Maker;5/4/2012, Issue 5786, p10
The article focuses on the plan of handicraft furniture retailer Delcor Furniture Ltd. to open a 2,000 square feet store in Harrogate, North Yorkshire in June and a 4,800 square feet store in Stamford, Lincolnshire, England in July as part of its ongoing expansion plan.
- Delcor reports sales increase. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2012, Issue 5804, p6
The article reports that bespoke furniture retailer Delcor Furniture Ltd.'s current sales are up 12.9% of last year.
- Wade blames retailers for its consumer sale. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;07/14/2000, Issue 5196, p1
Focuses on the sale of Wade Furniture Group's consumer division to John Payne.
- Wade cashback draw. // Cabinet Maker;7/20/2001, Issue 5247, p2
Reports the launching of consumer cashback promotion by Wade Furniture. Purpose of the promotion; Details on the cashback promotion.
- Wade's Shaker legacy. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2001, Issue 5256, p3
Introduces the Shaker inspired Legacy collection by Wade Furniture company in the United States.
- Wade ready for Buoyant trio deal. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;03/05/99, Issue 5128, p3
Reports on Wade Furniture Group's purchase of the upholstery businesses of Buoyant, Oakland Fairfax and Cintique. Remarks from Charles Wade, Wade chairman; Continuation of the operations of the three companies.