Silentnight will invest in Parker Knoll
- Silentnight will keep Ducal and Parker Knoll. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;10/11/2002, Issue 5308, p1
Reports on the reorganization of the Ducal and Parker Knoll by Silentnight Holdings in Great Britain. Search for a non-executive director by the Silentnight; Development of the partnership with the customers; Commitment of Silentnight to the other companies.
- Wake up call at Parker Knoll. // Cabinet Maker;3/21/2003, Issue 5329, p5
Discusses furniture company Silentnight Holdings's radical action for reviving Parker Knoll (PK) in Great Britain. Year-zero management approach of PK; Reduction of workforce; Corporate reorganization.
- Silentnight will keep Ducal and Parker Knoll. // Cabinet Maker;10/26/2007, Issue 5561, p46
The article presents a reprint of the article "Silentnight will keep Ducal and Parker Knoll," which appeared in the October 11, 2002 issue of "Cabinet Maker." It focuses on the plan of the new management of British furniture firm Silentnight Holdings PLC composed of chief executive Nino Allenza...
- Good move to lever up labels. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;02/15/2002, Issue 5274, p1
Comments on the move of Andrew Clark, executive at Silentnight Beds, to run the Parker Knoll, Ducal and Stag, subsidiaries of Silentnight Holdings. Management of Clark at Silentnight Beds; Improvements needed at Ducal, Stag and Parker Knoll; Reliance of the three establishments to the...
- Parker Knoll joins Christie-Tyler stable. // Cabinet Maker;3/11/2005, Issue 5429, p3
Reports on the purchase of Parker Knoll by Christie-Tyler from Silentnight Group in Great Britain. Nee d for changing some of the product without hurting the quality; Comment of Christie-Tyler chief executive Scott Malvenan on acquiring the brand; Negotiation on the sale of the Nathan brand.
- In Brief. // Cabinet Maker;12/17/2004, Issue 5419, p5
The article presents information on several developments related to home furnishing industry and trade. Silentnight Group is understood to have reduced its shortlist of bidders for Parker Knoll to a final four. Hilden Manufacturing is to transfer the bulk of its textile production to Egypt,...
- Silentnight goes for gold. // Cabinet Maker;09/29/2000, Issue 5207, p8
Focuses on Silentnight Holdings' takeover approach for Cornwell Parker and its implications for the British furniture industry. Market's speculation about what Silentnight would keep out from the Cornwell Parker portfolio; Silence of Cornwell Parker chief executive Bill Simpson about the...
- Boost for Silentnight duo if takeover succeeds. // Cabinet Maker;2/21/2003, Issue 5325, p3
Reports on the plans of the founding Clarke family to buy Silentnight Beds Holdings in Great Britain. Transfer of the shareholding from Famco to Soundersleep; Percentage of Soundersleep owned by Silentnight executives Nino Allenza and Michelle Scott; Success of the Clarkes in ousting chairman...
- PK fabric is a runner-up. // Cabinet Maker;03/24/2000, Issue 5180, p2
Reports on the recognition won by Parker Knoll Fabrics and Wallpaper at the Your Home Awards in Great Britain. Commendation for the company's Miradoro collection.