- Interest Grows in DTCC Swaps Matching Service. Clary, Isabelle; Kentouris, Chris; Kite, Shane; Sandman, John // Securities Industry News;6/9/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 23, p14
Financial services companies Goldman Sachs & Co., BNP Paribas SA, Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. and Bear Stearns & Co. Inc. have joined Depository Trust & Clearing Corp.'s (DTCC) automated, real-time credit default swaps matching service. The service will allow buyers and sellers of...
- AMERICA M&: TOP DEAL ADVISERS. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Apr2002, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p20
Presents a list of the top deal advisers on mergers and acquisitions in North and South America as of April 2002. Goldman Sachs; Citigroup/Salomon Smith Barney; Credit Suisse First Boston.
- Bear Stearns Hires Franklin From Goldman. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;8/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31956, p6
Reports that Wendy Franklin resigned as senior transportation banker at Goldman Sachs & Co. to join Bear Stearns & Co. as a managing director in its public finance group. Career history of Franklin in air and surface transportation sectors; Previous position at Merrill Lynch & Co.
- Trio Launches Transatlantic Cable Project. Phadungchai, Naruth // Private Placement Letter;11/08/99, Vol. 17 Issue 44, p4
Reports on the project finance credit facility of Goldman Sachs & Co., Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. and Donaldson Lufkin & Jenrette Inc. for Worldwide Telecom (Bermuda) Limited. What the facility comprises.
- Meridian Automotive Refinances With Second Lien, First Lien Deal. // Bank Loan Report;3/29/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 13, p2
Reports on the refinancing deal for Meridian Automotive by Credit Suisse First Boston and Goldman Sachs in the U.S. Commercial loan prices; Accumulation of mezzanine subordinated debt principal and payment-in-kind interest; Credit rating for the first lien debt.
- Trio Launches Transatlantic Cable Financing. Phadungchai, Naruth // Bank Loan Report;11/8/99, Vol. 14 Issue 44, p2
Reports that Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse First Boston and Donaldson Lufkin & Jenrette are in the market with a project finance credit facility for Worldwide Telecom (Bermuda) Ltd. Company acting as the lead arranger, book manager and syndication agent in the deal; Price of a multi-draw A-term...
- Goldman, CSFB in Loan to IPO-Bound Wind. // American Banker;8/27/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 165, p23
Reports that Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Credit Suisse First Boston are helping the IPO-bound Wind SpA by loans. Comments by Fabio Fritelli, head of Wind's capital market division; Advantages to the companies lending money.
- Loose ends stalling Orange County's links with Goldman, Credit Suisse. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;07/20/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30438, p36
Focuses on Orange County, California Treasurer John Moorlach's resumption of efforts to do business with investment banks, Credit Suisse First Boston and Goldman Sachs & Co. Possibility of a legal battle between Goldman and the Orange County Transportation Authority; Need for the two investment...
- DATABASE. // High Yield Report;9/22/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 36, p8
Ranks the top book managers of high-yield security offerings based on net proceeds from January 1, 2003, to September 17, 2003. Credit Suisse First Boston; Citigroup; Goldman Sachs and Co.