- Aquarium features in Legoland California plans. // Park World;Dec2007, p12
The article reports on Merlin Entertainments' opening of the 36,000-square-foot, $20 million Sea Life Legoland California Resort in Carlsbad. The resort will offer a unique combination of education and interactive featuring play zones, fun facts and quiz trails. It will also feature new eighth...
- Centr0 Park 2.0: Merlin breathes new life into Oberhausen. // Park World;Jun2012, p14
The article reports on the opening of Merlin Entertainment Group Ltd.'s two new attractions, Legoland Discovery Centre (LDC) and Ocean Adventure Park at the CentrO mall in Oberhausen, Germany.
- Legoland Japan. // Park World;Jan2012, p14
The article reports that Merlin Entertainments Group Ltd. will begin formal negotiations with Nagoya, Japan to establish a Legoland theme park in the city.
- Legoland Discovery Center Westchester. // Park World;Apr2013, p10
The article reports that Merlin Entertainment Ltd. has opened the $12 million Legoland Discovery Center Westchester in New York.
- Legoland hotel opens. // Travel Daily;5/18/2015, p6
The article reports on the opening of the Legoland theme park hotel in Orlando, Florida.
- BITE-SIZED LEGO FUN. // Park World;Sep2008, p28
A review for the Legoland Discovery Centre amusement parks of Merlin Entertainments located in Schaumburg, Illinois and Duisburg, Germany is presented.
- Legoland Korea? // Park World;Sep2011, p9
The article reports on the move of Merlin Entertainments Group Ltd. to open a Legoland Discovery Center in Tokyo, Japan and to be followed by a full size Legoland Malaysia park in autumn.
- Merlin's structure. // Marketing Week;6/23/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 25, p18
The article offers a brief information on Merlin Entertainments Group Ltd. which is said to be divided into three operating groups, Midway indoor attractions, resort theme parks, and Legoland parks.
- Eating treats 'OK' on a day out. // Park World;Mar2010, p9
The article focuses on the survey conducted by GFK NOP Ltd. for Merlin Entertainments Group Ltd., which showed that 50% of parents in Great Britain did not mind what their children ate during a family day out and that around 61% of parents expect to find healthy eating options at theme parks.