BEATING THE MARKET
- Boost in Volume Expected; California Plans $2.6 Billion. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;9/19/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33584, p7
The article reports on the move of California to market for retail and institutional investors with a total of 2.6 billion dollars in three separate series.
- Nordgold affirms 2013 capex guidance at $250 mln, plans $200 mln in 2014. Interfax // Russia & CIS Business & Financial Newswire;11/11/2013, p1
MOSCOW. Nov 11 (Interfax) - Nordgold affirmed its 2013 planned capex of $250 million and said it planned to invest $200 million in 2014.
- Dear Fellow Investor. Peters, Josh // Morningstar DividendInvestor;Jul2008, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p3
The article discusses the owners manual for the monthly publication of "DividendInvestor" designed to offer the investors a source and reference including information on their investment strategy, details of the Dividend Harvest portfolio for maximum current income and the Dividend Builder...
- Are you a rational investor in today's irrational market? Hardin, Thomas // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/19/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p25
The article offers step-by-step instructions on how to be rational investor in the U.S. in 2008.
- Off the Street. Cassachia, Chris // Orange County Business Journal;10/18/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 42, p14
The article offers information on the investment strategies adopted by the financial advisers and investors in the Orange County, California.
- Investors warned over deal to take loan from pension. Selby, Tom // Money Marketing;5/12/2011, p57
The article reports on the warnings of pension experts for investors to be wary of using complex pension reciprocation plans to access loans of up to 50 percent of the value of their pension fund before age 55 in Great Britain.
- Investoren fordern ESG-Regeln ein. // Die Bank;nov2011, Issue 11, p7
The article discusses the pronounced tendency of German institutional investors to follow the ESG (Economic Social Good) principle in their decision making.
- Investors' Tepid Market Engagement... // Journal of Financial Planning;Oct2012, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p12
The article mentions TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation's survey of investors found 34 percent were more cautious about risky investments in the spring-summer 2012 period and 71 percent said they would have saved more if they knew the 2008 financial crisis was imminent.
- Dimensions Of SBIC And Venture Capital Financing. Johnson, James M. // American Journal of Small Business;Jan78, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p16
Financing the small business can be both frustrating and time consuming. A large part of the problem stems from the lack of information available to the entrepreneur concerning the investment policies and objectives of potential financiers. As a step toward filling this information gap, the...