BondBook Adds Outside Advisers
- How's Your Advisory Board? Morrow, Edwin P. // Financial Planning;Jun2002, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p154
Discusses how a financial advisor set up his advisory board. Frequency of meetings; Members of the board.
- Investment Advisory Council: Official Notice of Meeting of the Investment Advisory Council on 18 November 2014. // Minnesota State Register;11/10/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 19, p661
The article discusses the meeting of the Investment Advisory Council in Saint Paul, Minnesota on November 18, 2014.
- heroes&villains. // Mortgage Strategy;9/28/2009, p12
The article offers information on companies or entities commended and criticized by the "Mortgage Strategy" magazine in Great Britain. The publication praises the Citizens Advice Bureau for its effort in giving financial advice to borrowers that need financial help. Moreover, the "Mortgage...
- Create a Sounding Board. BOWEN JR., JOHN J. // Financial Planning;Oct2014, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p35
The article discusses financial advisors' enlistment of their top clients in advisory boards. Topics covered include the benefits of a board to advisors such as ensuring a world-class client experience and conducting targeted market research, the processes involved in recruiting the right...
- How to Deal with Clients' Not-So-Great Expectations. Singer, Mark // Investment Advisor;Dec2013, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p55
The article shares the author's idea on how to deal with clients about retirement. The author recalls the conversations he had with clients and prospects that revolved around accomplishing their retirement dreams. He mentions his attendance at the Curian Executive Advisory Council to hash out...
- The Advantages of Strategic Advisory Boards For Agency Owners. Barile, Andrew // Insurance Advocate;3/26/2007, Vol. 118 Issue 7, p16
The article discusses the advantages of maintaining a strategic advisory board in insurance agency. According to the author, the board is a group of expert people that assists the organization in making decisions and help decrease anxieties during difficult situations. He adds that four members...
- Call for financial planner registration board. Egan, Liam // Money Management;8/13/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 29, p11
The article discusses the issue to create a financial planner registration board (FPRB) in Australia which was raised by Puzzle Financial Advice director Bruce Baker. Its purpose is to protect consumers from Storm Financial and Westpoint-style losses, according to Baker. He proposed an FPRB that...
- Executive Council: State Board of Investment: Land Exchange Board: Investment Advisory Council. // Minnesota State Register;2/10/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 33, p1086
The article focuses on two meetings in Minnesota including the Executive Council, State Board of Investment and the Land Exchange Board's meeting in the State Capitol on March 4, 2014 and the Investment Advisory Council meeting at the State Board of Investment's Board Room on February 18, 2014.
- Turning the Tables: Client Advisory Boards Offer Valuable Advice to Planners. // Journal of Financial Planning;Nov2006, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p22
The article discusses client advisory boards, which can offer valuable advice for financial planners. While many financial planners avoid asking clients for business advice, those that do often build a valuable resource for marketing research and reviews of new technology packages and services....