$500M Bond Question on Calif. Ballot for Home Loans for Veterans
- California to Sell $110M of GOs for Vet Mortgages. Chin, Tonya // Nationalmortgagenews.com;9/17/2014, p5
The article reports that the California Department of Veterans Affairs (CalVet) is planning to sell 110 million U.S. dollars of veterans general obligation (GO) bonds in a competitive offering on September 18, 2014. Topics discussed include the CalVet using the proceeds to finance and refinance...
- Cal Vet revs raised to AA-minus twice. // Bond Buyer;03/08/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30593, p2
Reports on the improvement of the credit rating for California Department of Veterans Affairs' outstanding home purchase revenue bonds. Rating agencies that upgraded the bonds' rating.
- Moody's Drops Calif. Vets Home Purchase Bonds. // Bond Buyer;4/21/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33303, p2
The article reports that credit rating agency Moody's Investors Services Inc. downgraded the home purchase bonds of the California Department of Veterans Affairs from Aa2 to Aa3.
- California $446M GO Sale Could Boost Vet Mortgages. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;10/6/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34389, p1
California plans to price $446 million in veterans' general obligation bonds on Oct. 7 and 8 in a combined refunding/new money sale so it can offer more home loans to veterans.
- California to Sell $110M of GOs for Vet Mortgages. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;9/17/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34179, p1
The article discusses the plans of California to sell veterans general obligation bonds (CalVet) in a competitive offering. It mentions that the California Department of Veterans Affairs will use the proceeds for financing and refinancing mortgage loans under its Farm and Home Purchase Program....
- Calif. Panel OKs Ballot Measure for $900M of Veteran's Mortgage Bonds. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;6/20/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32904, p3
The article reports on the approval of California's Assembly Veterans Affairs Committee on a bill that would place a $900 million bonds in June 2008. The committee's unanimous vote came after U.S. President George W. Bush signed the Heroes Earnings Assistance and Relief Tax Act of 2008....
- Pharmacists run telehealth clinic to keep veterans independent. Thompson, Cheryl A. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;7/15/2008, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p1310
The article offers information on the diabetes telehealth clinic under the medical facility in the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Palo Alto Health Care System in California. Clinical pharmacy specialist Kristin To is one of the pharmacists who manages the clinic where their program links...
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;10/23/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 205, p4
The article reports on the contract awarded by the Department of Veterans in California to healthcare consulting organization Lumetra. The one-year period deal took effect on September 30, 2009. Under the deal, Lumera is tasked to evaluate the accuracy and adequacy of clinical peer review...
- Veterans Gather for Summer Sports Clinic 4th Annual VA Event in San Diego. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;9/26/2011, Vol. 21, p753
The article offers information on the Summer Sports Clinic 4th Annual Veterans Affairs (VA) Event in San Diego, California on September Sept 18-23, 2011. It mentions that the event was sponsored by the Department of VA and was attended by more than 100 veterans with injuries including orthopedic...