Analyst: 3G, Lower-End iPhones Coming
- Jobs shows how to fix a mistake. // Furniture/Today;7/26/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 45, p2
The article offers the author's insights on the acknowledgment of problems with regards to the iPhone 4 by Apple Inc.'s chief executive officer (CEO) Steve Jobs and on the steps being made to correct the existing issues.
- The legacy of Steve Jobs. // New Scientist;10/15/2011, Vol. 212 Issue 2834, p3
The author reflects on the technological legacy of Steve Jobs, co-founder of the U.S. computer company Apple Inc. and inventor of the iPhone smartphone, and cites an article within the issue on individuals who push the limits of what is possible.
- Apple still the sweetest fruit. // Dow Theory Forecasts;3/14/2011, Vol. 67 Issue 11, p8
The article reports on the stock performance of computer company Apple Inc. It notes that the company has been generating strong sales because of the growing demand for its iPad and the increasing shipments of its iPhone worldwide. It also expects the company to have better corporate earnings...
- iPhone 3G Hits 21 Countries. Martin, Scott // Red Herring;8/22/2008, p2
The article reports on the plan of Steve Jobs, chief executive officer (CEO) of Apple, to launch the iPhone 3G in 21 countries. Such plan would give access to 290 million new wireless subscribers, according to Piper Jaffray analyst Gene Munster. The iPhone was available across 22 countries to a...
- Tweak your way to a better solution. // Administrative Professional Today;Feb2012, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p4
The article discusses the role of skilled engineers in several technological innovations including invention of spinning mule by Samuel Cromton, metal rollers by Henry Stones and iphones by Steve Jobs, adapted from the article "The Tweaker," by Malcolm Gladwell.
- BOOKMARKS. // Stuff;Dec2011, Issue 153, p5
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including 2011 Gadget Awards, the death of Apple Inc. founder Steven Jobs, and the IPhone 45.
- MUERE JOBS, EL GRAN INVENTOR. Pérez, Marina // Capital Humano;Nov2011, Vol. 24 Issue 259, p18
No abstract available.
- Lesson from the iPhone 4. Crandell, Christine // DM News;7/26/2010, p10
The article offers the author's view on the lesson learned from the antenna problems of iPhone 4, a mistake being acknowledged by Apple Inc.'s chief executive officer (CEO) Steve Jobs and suggests the need for the company's product innovation.
- IT VIDEO. // Network World;10/20/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p8
The article presents Internet videos available at the website www.nwdocfinder.com. One focuses on iPhone's application, Wikipanion that makes it easy to search information on Wikipedia without having to open the browser application. Apple Inc.'s chief executive officer Steve Jobs announced on...