Iovation Secures $15M
- India's One97 Communications closes significant funding from SAP Ventures. // India Telecom;Nov2011, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p9
The article reports on the announcement made by mobile Internet company One97 Communications Ltd. that it has secured a significant amount of funding from SAP Ventures to create dominance in the mobile Internet marketing and commerce segment in India.
- A reputable way to beat fraudsters. Tarzey, Bob // Computer Weekly;6/10/2008, p16
The article offers suggestions on preventing Internet-based fraud, especially in online banking transactions. Banks can tackle phishing directly by working with service providers, such as Mark Monitor, which identify and close down phishing sites before they can have an impact. Banks can take...
- Surface Logix Gets $20M to Start Phase IIb Trial. // Bioworld Week;3/16/2009, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p2
The article reports that Surface Logix Inc. based in Boston, Massachusetts, has finally been able to close its $20 million Series E venture round consisting of $15 million in equity and $5 million in debt. Chief executive officer (CEO) Keith Dionne claims that $20 million will be used to...
- Voltaix Gets Intel Backing. Ruth, João- Pierre S. // njbiz;8/4/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p3
The article reports on the announcement from Voltaix of Branchburg, New Jersey that it has received $12.5 million in financing from Intel Capital, the investment division of computer chip maker Intel Corp. According to Voltaix, it will use the funds to increase its manufacturing capacity of...
- SecureKey Attracts an Investment from Intel. Quittner, Jeremy // American Banker;2/16/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 26, p4
The article reports that Intel Capital company invested in SecureKey Technologies Inc. which makes a security device for online and mobile electronic commerce transactions.
- Intel Capital Increases Stake in WiMax Startup. // Electronic News;6/26/2006, Vol. 52 Issue 26, p53
The article reports on the increase in the stake of Intel Capital in Wi-Max start-up Navini. Intel Capital has increased its stake in WiMax start-up Navini as part of an insider round of financing totaling $17.5 million. Navini plans to use the new capital to expand the business and further its...
- Your Computer's Reputation is On Line. Trombly, Maria // Securities Industry News;11/6/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p31
The article presents information on the data collection service launched by Portland, Oregon-based company Iovation. The service allows financial institutions and online service providers report experiences and Iovation then will collect unique identifier from them. According to Iovation CEO...
- Callcredit and iovation partner to optimise fraud protection. // Mortgage Finance Gazette;Apr2014, p14
The article reports on the strategic partnership between Callcredit Information Group and online and mobile device reputation technology company iovation to improve fraud protection.
- Ukash Picks Iovation For Fraud-Prevention Help. Green, Jeffrey // CardLine;1/7/2011, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p34
The article reports that Ukash is planning to adopt a fraud-prevention service offered by Iovation to reduce the improper use of its prepaid voucher service. Iovation's founder and chief executive officer (CEO) Greg Pierson, said that Ukash had concerns about misuse of its service to launder...