Riverstone Partners for $1 Billion on Solar
- Companies Will Put Up $1 Billion To Develop Photovoltaic Power. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;4/7/2008, Vol. 260 Issue 12, p7
The article reports on the decision of AES Corp. and Riverstone Holdings LLC, one of the world's largest power companies and an energy-focused private equity firm, to enter a joint venture to develop a utility-scale solar photovoltaic project. Each company will provide up to $500 million of...
- THAT'S BILLION WITH A "B". // Electrical Wholesaling;Apr2008, Vol. 89 Issue 4, p34
The article reports on the partnership between AES Corp. and Riverstone Holding LLC and commit up to $1 billion to develop utility-scale solar photovoltaic (PV) projects. Each company will provide up to $500 million of capital over five years to invest in PV. AES Solar, the jointly owned entity,...
- Riverstone Teams Up for $300M Bridger Investment. COLLINS, ALLISON // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/8/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 27, p12
The article offers information on private equity firm Riverstone Holdings LLC and its venture with logistics and marketing services company Bridger LLC for a 300 million dollar investment for expansion efforts.
- First solar plant under National Solar Mission Batch II inaugurated. // Chemical Business;Jan2013, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p78
The article reports on the inauguration of a solar power plant by joint venture PR Fonroche at Gajner near Bikaner, India as part of its project under the Phase I Batch II National Solar Mission.
- Riverstone Holdings, Kaiser Midstream Invest Up To $500 Million In Sage Midstream. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Oct2012, Vol. 239 Issue 10, p6
The article informs that Sage Midstream LLC is partnering with investment funds affiliated with Riverstone Holdings LLC and Kaiser Midstream LLC to start a new company with 500 million U.S. dollars of equity commitments.
- Review of practical aspects of consortium agreements in construction projects. Petti, Mario // Construction Law International;Sep2014, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p22
The article discusses the practical implications of the different legal forms of joint ventures and consortium agreements in construction projects. Discussion of the main characteristics of a consortium and the importance of fair conditions in most clauses of a consortium agreement to support...
- Net Contribution Clauses and the Latest Contribution from the English Court of Appeal. Thomas, David // Construction Law International;Sep2014, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p31
The article discusses the application of the net contribution clauses in the treatment of joint and several liability issues in construction projects in Great Britain. It offers overview of several cases in the country which describes how the court deals with several liability and net...
- Gulf of Mexico Back in Business? // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov2010, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p10
The article focuses on the plan of Riverstone Holdings LLC to make a strategic investment supporting several deepwater oil exploration projects in the Gulf of Mexico alongside Ridgewood Energy Corp. Such venture came on the same day White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs suggests a possible...
- Hanwha SolarOne signs Strategic Partnership MOU with Shanghai HuiTianRan to develop downstream opportunities in China. // World Energy News;1/15/2014, p7
The article reports on a memorandum of understanding (MOU) between solar modules manufacturer Hanwha SolarOne Co. Ltd. and Shanghai HuiTianRan Investment Holding Group Co. Ltd. to create a strategic partnership in the photovoltaic (PV) market in China. Topics discussed include plans to create a...