China's Lucky Pai Seeks $25M Second Round
- Flyover Country. Wolfe, Sean // Red Herring;5/28/2007, Vol. 4 Issue 17/18, p24
The article deals with the decision of some venture capitalists in the U.S. to focus their investments on businesses across the country. It is stated that venture capitalists are realizing that it's just as profitable to look for deals stateside as overseas. According to the author, Texas is an...
- India is similar to what we saw in China four-five years back: Bejul Somaia. // FRPT- Finance Snapshot;9/28/2015, p15
The article reports on the launch of Lightspeed India Partners I, LLC fund by Lightspeed Venture Partners in India, which comes more than eight years since the company started making direct investments in the country through its local arm Lightspeed Advisory Services India Pvt. Ltd.
- United Kingdom : WILL KOHLER joins LIGHTSPEED VENTURE PARTNERSand#160;. // TendersInfo News;8/6/2014, p1
The article reports that American soccer midfielder Will Kohler has teamed with Silicon Valley-based venture capital firm Lightspeed Venture Partners to focus on enterprise technology deals.
- Danger or Opportunity? Kutler, Jeffrey // Securities Industry News;7/25/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 26, p4
Comments on risks posed by the takeover bid offered by Chinese oil firm Cnooc Ltd. for Unocal Corp. Political concerns regarding Cnooc's bid; Impact of protectionism on China's financial sector; Significance of China's Qualified Foreign Institutional Investor Act of December 2002 for foreign banks.
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;7/1/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 126, p8
The article reports on the completion by Cardium Therapeutics of San Diego, California of a registered direct offering with an institutional investor that joined in its prior financing for the purchase of shares of its common stock and warrants to buy additional shares of common stock. It is...
- VC Firm Lightspeed Expands. Elliott, Heidi; Druce, Chris // Electronic News;7/30/2001, Vol. 47 Issue 31, p14
Presents business-related news briefs as of July 2001. Addition of venture partners at Lightspeed Venture Partners; Plans of Welsh Development Agency to develop a knowledge-economy program.
- Nutanix raises $33 Million in Series C Round of funding. // Siliconindia;Oct2012, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p12
The article reports that Nutanix has obtained $33 million Series C financing from investors Lightspeed Venture Partners and Khosla Ventures.
- The long run. Milshtein, Amy // Contract;Aug2003, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p54
Lightspeed Venture Partners feels grounded and secure in its Menlo Park, California, office designed by Richard Pollack & Associates. Lightspeed Venture Partners has entered into its 30th year with a new office. Formerly known as Weiss Peck and Greer Venture Partners, one of the company's first...
- Sealed Bids Invited. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;10/24/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31250, p13
Presents information about tender offers presented in several U.S. states as of October 24, 2001.